Today is a good day?

"Today has been a great day!" Silver exclaims as soon as they arrive at the lunch table. Brimming with a extreme smile. The rest of them look at him.

"Too early to say" Amy and Marine say at the same time. Then pausing and looking at each other before both looking back at Silver. Silver shakes his head.

"No way. At least for me it's been absolutely, positively, great!" Silver punctuates the sentence with a smile. While the others look at him like he's crazy but this is normal.

"Whatever" Blaze says going back to eating her lunch. Then pauses before saying.

"Doesn't your Mom pack you lunch?" Silver's ears droop.

"I knew I forgot something!" They say while slapping their heads. Blaze laughs at the situation.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"It's not my fault it's funny."

Silver sulks while Blaze keeps chuckling to herself. They all continue to eat, and soon enough all of them get up and throw their stuff away. They sit with each other. All of them doing the usual, chatting.

"You CANNOT be serious!" Marine exclaims

"I am, it's true trust me." Silver says while smirking

"I don't believe you"

"Your loss"

"I'm looking it up"

"You won't be able to find it!"

"Why not?"

"It doesn't come up!"

"Okay now I know your lying"

"It's not my fault the government is suppressing it!"

"Why would the government suppress stuff about hand dryers sucking up stuff?"

"It's because it all goes to the same place and the government gets it all!"

"Why would they want to keep a bunch of junk?"

"Because every once in a while they get something good, and they can blackmail you into doing stuff for them!"

"That doesn't make sense! Aren't you already saying their spying on us?"

"This is for people they can't blackmail with that!"

"What if they can't use either one of them?"

"How do you think mobsters are born?"

Cream laughs at Marine and Silver's debate while Amy and Blaze talk amongst themselves from the group. Cream turns to the other two to hear what their talking about.

"So if you do that, you can replicate that."

"Only at that angle which the other one doesn't go with"

"Well let's try that way with the other one."

"If I draw like that specifically it only goes that way for specific angles"

"She had it at a specific angle too."

"Yeah but not like this..."

"What are you two talking about?" Cream interjects.

"Amy's having trouble with her project, so I'm helping her with it." Blaze states while Amy tries to look at the paper with different angles.

"What's the problem?"

"She can't get it like her teacher."

"Does she have to get it like her teacher?"
Blaze and Amy pause and think for a second. They look at each other then that the picture and then at Cream and then back at the picture.

"Crap..."

"Well how do we do it like her but also not like her?"

"Doesn't she use some special techniques? Like what is up with her?"

"This is so bad. How CAN you even do this project?"

Cream backs away from the existential crisis she's accidentally started. While Blaze and Amy try to piece together what they could feasibly do. Cream goes back to listening to Marine and Silver's conversation.

"So you're telling me it's secretly a monopoly controlled by the government controlled by another industry that somehow is controlled by the department of transportation?"

"Yes"

"Okay....so....how?"

"I have no idea.

"I told you should've dropped this class."

"... ugh but I can't..."

"...yeah I know."

Amy falls back into her chair

"What am I going to do?" Amy puts her head in her hands

"Hey." Blaze places her hand on Amy's shoulder.
"This is probably cheesy. But... we can do this, together!" Amy smiles and laughs at the comment, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Hey! I said it was going to be cheesy..."

"No no no, you're right. Thank you."

Blaze smiles at that. Amy pumps her fist, laughs at herself and then they both get back to work. They keep working for the rest of the lunch period. They are barely making any progress but still enjoying themselves. Chatting amongst themselves as they try to solve the puzzle. It's actually enjoyable for the two they believe that eventually they could solve this. If they dedicate enough time and energy. They can crack the code. Also seemingly if Amy's teacher's rejection says anything, it says they have infinite tries. Hopefully. Maybe. Anything is possible at this point. But now they have a plan in place at least.

"I'm telling you Marine!"

"Look, Silver. I can't take you seriously when you keep mentioning lizard people. Especially in the context with the dryer business, the government, a bunch of industries, some of which are controlled and regulated by the government. Also the department of transportation and justice are in on it and in the case of the department of transportation, they are the ones controlling this whole opporation just so that they can blackmails some people with items that they may want and nobody has reported on this besides a few people on Reddit and one person on Twitter?"

"Yes, I do expect you to take me seriously and believe in this"

"Seriously?"

"Cream believes me, right Cream?"

"Well. After hearing both sides of the argument. I have concluded that you need professional help Silver."

"I do need that. But that is besides the point!"

"Fine, your wrong. Period. Does that help at all?"

"You two are going to regret this!" Silver says and they walk away.

"He's definitely an interesting fella."

"That's one way to say that." Marine laughs at Cream's joke while Cream smiles at her and sighs about how cute she is to her.

The rest of them. They all leave up and go to their classes. Separating from Amy first with Blaze wishing her luck. Then the other three separate into their own classes. All of them go into class and sit and wait until class starts. Waiting and waiting. Blaze finds another note.