It didn't go well.

Marine walks into her house despite her better judgment. She walks in to find her Mother. Sitting at the table. Marine tries to walk pass but fails. Alerting her mother.

"Marine?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"...come here"

Marine sits at the table next to her mother. Tension consumes them.

"Marine..."

"Yes Mom?"

"I hate you."

".....okay"

"Don't you understand?"

"I do."

"You don't"

"I do?"

"NO YOU DON'T"

"..."

"MARINE. I. HATE. YOU. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. YOUR AS A PERSON I HAVE BIRTHED, I HATE YOU. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. I HAVE TO LIVE THIS HELL BECAUSE OF YOU. I WISH YOU NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO EXIST. I SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. YOU. SHOULD. NOT. EXIST. I HATE YOU. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EXIST. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT BEYOND ALL REASON AND BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE THINGS. IT MAKES NO SENSE. YOU. MAKE NO SENSE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? WHY? HUH? WHY? WHY MARINE WHY?... I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU."

They're interrupted by a door being slammed open. Revealing Marine's Dad.

"Are you just that CRAZY WOMAN?"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT-"

"SHUT UP. YOU THINK SHE IS A DISASTER? LOOK AT YOURSELF. SURE SHE'S ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE BUT YOU. SOMEHOW YOU'RE WORSE. HOW DO YOU EVEN BREATHE? CAN YOU HANDLE ANYTHING? AT LEAST I WORK A GOOD JOB AND PUT FOOD ON THIS TABLE." He smacks the table "WHAT DO YOU DO? LAY ON THE COUCH AND WORK YOUR DEAD END JOB! ASLEEP, LAZY AND CAN'T KEEP A JOB TO SAVE YOUR LIFE! I. HATE. YOU. AND THIS POSITION YOU PUT ME IN. THIS PERSON YOU MADE ME. YOU ARE HORRIBLE. I. HATE. YOU. THEN YOU COME IN HERE AND YELL AT HER? I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO YELL AT HER AND YOU! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHO BIRTHED... THAT! HOW? HOW?..... YOU DON'T KNOW DO YOU? YOU. DON'T. KNOW. Whatever. I hate this family. I'm leaving. This place is terrible, I hate this, I HATE THIS."

With that he exits the house, slamming the door on the way out. Marine's Mom starts to cry and goes into her and Marine's dad's room and slams the door. By then, she's bawling her eyes out. Leaving Marine Alone in the Kitchen. They don't care. They are alone now. Away from her. The best case scenario. At least for now. Marine sits there for a while but then decides to get up. She leaves the kitchen and goes up the stairs and enters her room. To her own personal space, where they never can hurt her, right? Leaving her family behind, she only wishes it were for good and she would never see them again. Marine goes into her room and sends Cream a text. Marine thinks she cares enough.

Marine: It didn't go well

Marine then cries. It doesn't matter how loud she is. She cries and cries and cries. She doesn't stop, she can't stop. It leaks out of her face and onto the bed, the floor, the rug, the bedside table, any shelves, the dresser, the closet, the alarm clock, anything and everything. It doesn't matter, if it's in Marine's room it's covered in tears and left in tears. She doesn't bother to clean it up. Why would she anyways, it'll evaporate away and leave no trace of her crying. It'll be normal soon. Like nothing ever happened. So Marine cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries and cries.

Eventually she cries so much it dries out. Extremely quickly. Oppress it. Marine goes to the bathroom, gets some tissue and blows her nose and cleans her face. She looks into the mirror. It stares back at her. She shows no emotion towards herself. A blank empty stare and nothing else. It doesn't matter, she doesn't care. Marine can't afford to care. She's blank. She's empty. She's all that has happened. She's the best she has. She is Marine. She proceeds back to her room, where she lays on her damp bed until she can fall asleep. It takes a while with all her thoughts but eventually, it happens. Marine goes to sleep. She sleeps for the most possible time possible that her body and time will allow her and then... she wakes up on pretty good time despite her better judgment pushing back as hard as it possible can for her to go back to sleep.

She gets ready, this is the first time she doesn't rush, in well, ever. Marine walks down the stairs, the house is empty. Good. That's the way she likes it. She exits and leaves, she wishes that it would be for good. She wishes that everyday. To never return to this place and forget it ever existed but she can't. So Marine waits for the bus, time doesn't permit her being able to walk to school. So she waits for a while longer than her peers until the bus comes to pick her up. She doesn't mind anyways. The bus driver doesn't question her so she gets on, like nothing ever happened. What's she going to tell them anyways? So she sits and waits, not for long though. As it arrives at Blaze and Cream's house next. They didn't notice her getting on apparently, who could blame them? Why would they look?. So they look a bit shocked when they see her. Cream ends up sitting next to her. While Blaze sits across from them, looking very concerned.

Marine leans over and onto Cream's shoulder and starts crying. Cream comforts her as she continues crying, not caring that tears are getting everywhere.