Mental Strength isn't the same as Physical Strength

"You're what?"

                  "I can't take it anymore, it's too much and for what honestly?"

                  "Knuckles, come on you're only letting her win."

                  "Let her win, let her have her pointless victory"

                  "You can't at least see it to the end?"

                  "Too many responsibilities, at least too many to also be doing this"

                  "Fine, thanks for doing it while you could."

                  "Thanks, Blaze, now to tell Amy"

                  "Just tell her in a more light way, please?"

                  "I'll see what I can do"

                  "You're What?"

                  "Amy, I'm sorry"

                  "You have got to be kidding me"

                  "Sorry I'm not"

                  "It's fine, I just didn't think it would go this way, at least this soon"

                  "Sorry"

                  "It's fine"

                  "Well, you took that better than expected"

                  "Thanks?"

                  Amy deflates as Knuckles go to another conversation

                  "Blaze?"

                  "Yeah?"

                  "Can you do Art with me?"

                  "I already have music during that period. Plus we already have every other period together. We can go one period without seeing each other."

                  "Says you" Amy quietly comments back

                  "What?"

                  "Nothing."

                  Amy screams into her pillow. She's so cringe. She hates how cringy she is. Maybe if Blaze saw her differently, she would actually like her! As a friend, of course. As a friend and only ever a friend. Blaze probably puts up with all her shenanigans for no reason. Maybe out of the kindness of her own heart. Amy thanks Blaze for being so forgiving for her. Blaze is nice, maybe too nice for her own good.

                  Amy hates how she thinks sometimes. It only seems to be Blaze. Like yesterday and the day before and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that.

                  You get the picture. Amy thinks she should do something nice for Blaze. Maybe some flowers or a gift or something? Not another obligation like hanging out or Halloween. Something that Amy can give to her for all her appreciation. She thinks on it, really thinks on it. She decides on flowers.

                 She thinks Blaze said she remembered her last name. So probably roses would be the best bet. Amy goes down to a local shop and purchases some roses to give to Blaze at school tomorrow. She falls asleep easily, happy that she can repay Blaze, even if only a bit of the presumably massive debt she owes Blaze for being her friend. This is perfect, Blaze will love this.