Before You Start Your Day

Unless your dead, you wake up. Amy, Blaze, Cream, Marine and Silver all wake up and in close proximity of each other. Cream wakes up first followed by Marine followed by Blaze followed by Silver followed by Amy. Silver actually woke up in good time today. Which is unlikely but more likely than you think.

Amy wakes up a bit early. Earlier than usual meaning she had more time that usual. Her bus comes later than most. All this means is she takes her time more than usual. Good for her. She takes her time so she ends outside at the same time she usually does. Maybe having to wait an extra minute but she can wait for a minute more if she can get out of that empty house. The bus comes eventually, taking her away. Amy rides the bus until the bus gets to the school when then she gets off to start the day.

As stated before, Silver made good time. Good time for him at least. They still had to rush to the bus. But he was determined to go to the bus and subsequently school today. After all he missed the second day, why would he miss the third. Plus two whole days missing was risky, no just with the school but with his family. So they go out and do normal stuff that everyone does and he ends up at the end of their driveway. Waiting for the bus. Which doesn't take long as the bus arrives almost completely after Silver gets out of his house. They board the bus to school.

Blaze wakes up to silence. Cream already left and presumably almost finished getting ready at this point. The only things she probably has to do after this is to wake up Blaze. Well good for Blaze, she woke up herself. She's usually good at that. At the very least. So Blaze gets up and does the usual. Then goes downstairs for Breakfast where shock ensues because her Mom is actually here! She's happy about that. She sits down next to Cream as their Mom prepares breakfast, when Breakfast is finished. Their Mom presents it to them and announces that she has to leave. Sometimes she gets to stay but that's the best case scenario for the day.

Blaze eats her breakfast and finishes first. She puts her plate in the sink and washes it. Then goes upstairs to grab her stuff and goes back down, passed by Cream for her also to grab her stuff. She sits down on a couch and searches her phone for anything interesting. Cream is close behind and she sits down to wait to go outside. Vanilla comes down after them a bit later and gives them a small kiss on the head after which she says goodbye and leaves the house for her job. So the usual. Blaze and Cream wait until their time for the bus comes and wait until it does.

Marine always wakes up early. She also always rushes. Not only to get enough time to walk but to go before her parents wake up. She isn't lucky enough this time as her Mom wakes up. It starts normal, her Mom sits next to her. Marine keeps eating the cereal she made herself. Her Mom shoots daggers into Marine. But Marine keeps on eating, ignoring her as hard as she possibly can. Eventually finishing and putting her bowl in the sink and washing it. A habit she picked up from Vanilla. She finishes everything else and then walks out the door. But before she can finish doing that, her mother decides to start speaking to her.

"Marine..."

"Yes Mother?"

"Don't you ever get tired of being a f-"

Marine closes the door before she can hear the end of it. She walks out of her house. Thankfully not followed by her Mother. She keeps going, not looking back. She'll probably have to hear the final part after her day at school. Maybe she'll get lucky and her Mom will forget or drink so much she can't say anything. But if worse comes to worse she'll have to face her father due to her mom telling him. She's not ready for that. She doesn't want that.

Cream wakes up to nothing. She gets up and does her normal routine of getting ready and checking. Cream goes down for breakfast to find her Mom preparing breakfast. Cream talks with her as she does breakfast. Soon enough Blaze comes down looking shocked to see their Mom home and making breakfast, fair enough. They wait for breakfast until their Mom is finished with it. Which then Breakfast is served. They eat and Blaze finishes first followed shortly by Cream. After Blaze is done washing her dish, Cream washes hers, she passes Blaze on the way upstairs to get her stuff. She gets her stuff and goes back downstairs.

Blaze is waiting for her there, on her phone. Shortly afterwards, Vanilla comes down and gives them a small forehead kiss and then waves goodbye to them. She leaves out the door, leaving Cream and Blaze in the house alone. They wait until it's time to go outside and then they wait for the bus at the end of their driveway. It doesn't take long for the bus to show up usually, as soon as they get it out it comes within a few minutes, but it seems to be taking longer than usual. At least that's what Cream thinks.

"Is the bus taking longer than usual?" Cream asks.

"I dunno." Blaze says

"Maybe I'm just paranoid..."

"Maybe you are." Blaze says which is followed by her snickering. Cream frowns in an over exaggerated way and they continue to wait for the bus. Until it finally comes, which then they do their normal setup and stuff on the bus until they arrive at school. Where they obviously get off the bus. They wave goodbye to each other as they start their day.