Haunted House

Tails, Cream and Marine head out of the house and go onto the sidewalk. They go through a few houses. Big houses, where they get candy from. Going down the block and down roads till they hit a dead end.

            "That last house sucked" Marine states flatly

            "Yeah! I mean who even gives apples? You can get those anywhere!" Tails complains, ruffling through her bag.

           "I thought it was nice..." Cream says having a apple in her hand and proceeding to eat it with a sad look on her face

           "Guys look over there" Marine says pointing to a house at the end of the road.

           The house is decrepit and very worn out. But there's still a bucket outside despite no lights being on. The three approach the house. Marine and Tails gun for it, while Cream takes a more careful and cautious route. When she gets there, Marine and Tails are looking disappointed at an empty basket.

           "Aw man..." Marine says

           "Well that sucks! We should go now." Cream says in a panicked manor grabbing Marine's hand to take her away.

           "Wait a minute." Tails holds a hand up and looks through the basket and pulls out a note. She puts the note up to her face.

          "What does it say?" Marine says excitedly.

          "If there is no more candy left, knock on the door to get some." Tails reads and then goes up and looks at the door.

          "Uh, well no lights are on. We probably shouldn't bother them." Cream suggests still holding Marine's hand.

          "Screw that! I want candy!" Marine says going to the door and giving it a hard knock.

          Tails goes up to the door with them. They wait a few seconds, nothing happens. A minute passes, nothing happens. Eventually they get tired, to the delight of Cream.

          "Well I guess since no one's answering-" Marine knocks on the door again. The door swings open revealing a giant muscular arm with a hook for a hand which scoops the three and drags them inside.

           Tails wakes up in a small room. A bedroom she assumes. Everything is covered in sheets. She explores finding nothing in particular. The door won't budge and all of the windows are bolted shut. Her phone won't work either. She does see a small opening in the wall. She climbs through it to another room. Seemingly a miscellaneous room. Filled with not too much in it. But the door is open. Tails goes into the hallway. Finding nothing. Locates the steps and goes downstairs. Finding the door outside. It's locked and even if it was she should probably look for Cream and Marine. So she keeps exploring. The first floor contains nothing and nobody, same with the rest of the second. So Tails braces herself and goes to the basement.

           It's a lot bigger than she thought it would be. It's like a labyrinth. She looks around. Seeing nothing. There are a lot of rooms. Some are normal, like a laundry room. Some less normal, like a room with a pentagram in the middle and red liquid on the walls. She sure hopes that's not Cream or Marine's. Tails continues to walk around, finding nothing. Until she hears a noise. She opens the door to find... nothing. But she still hears a noise. She looks around, locating it to another hole in a wall. Tails crawls under it.

           "There's no exit, we're going to die!"

           "Calm down, there has to be a way out of here."

           "Hey guys." Tails says popping out of the wall. The other two girls scream before realizing it's Tails.

           "See Marine, I told you so."

           "That doesn't matter, so how do we get out of this house?"

           The three venture upstairs. Back to the door. It's locked, from the outside? The three think and try to find tools to break them out. Marine ends up finding a back door in the process, it opens. The three go outside. The fence is imagainably high. The three look around for anything that could help. Nothing of use besides a screwdriver. They try to break down the fence but no luck.

          They go back inside and use the tools they go to hopefully break the door open. Apparently they were very loud as they heard footsteps from upstairs. Loud and couldn't be mistaken for anything else. The three try to break out and get out with no time left. They see the man. Large, muscular and creepy looking. He only has one thing to say to the kids.

          "Didn't you want more candy?"

         The three girls scream and run faster than ever before. Running and running until their legs give out and even more than that. They eventually arrive at Amy's house and ring the doorbell frantically. Blaze answers and they bulldoze her to the ground. Slamming the door and locking it.

         What's going on?" Amy suddenly appear and asks the trio

           "LOCK ALL THE DOORS AND WINDOWS!" Marine screams and goes to do said thing with the two others.

           Amy chases after them for wearing shoes in the house while Blaze sits on the floor in pain. They could care less. They immediately do all of that, then hide in the living room. The three eventually calm down.        

           "Ow." Blaze says, rubbing her face.

           "Sorry, Blaze." Cream says while patting Marine who is rocking back and forth.

           "What happened?" Amy asks.

           Tails opens her mouth and starts to tell the tale. She tells them everything, and anything possible. The two older girls look at each other. They go out, to the warning of the three younger girls. Amy and Blaze go to the house, finding nothing there. Confused, they head back, and find the other three waiting there. Terrified, they push them inside and lock the door.

            "Are you guys okay?" Marine asks very concerned

            "There was nothing there guys" Amy states with a flashlight in her hands.

            "Creepy guy decided not to mess with you, huh?" Tails says folding her arms.

            "No, there was no house there." Blaze states, confusing the other three. Who immediately leave the house and back to the place, looking at the empty lot. Amy and Blaze follow them, to find them staring, dumbfounded at an empty lot. They all leave, not knowing what happened.