At the End of the Day, the Sun Hides.

Blaze eats her food slowly and quietly, so does Vanilla. They are there for about an hour in silence, eating and the occasional clinking of glasses and silverware are the only sounds that are made. Blaze looks like she's constantly about to go into tears, Vanilla looks at her with a saddened look but doesn't say anything. They both sit there, eating and that is all. That's all Blaze can muster up. That's all she can give. Anything else and she will probably burst into tears. She almost does a few times during dinner. She gets up a lot to get tissues.

The dinner finally ends after what feels like an eternity. They both get up and clean their dishes, again silently. Then they sit in the living room. Silent still. They sit there. Vanilla does work while Blaze sits there. In complete silence with the occasional deep breath or brush stroke from a pen to break the silence. The house is quiet with Cream presumably sulking in her room. They keep doing this and keep doing this and keep up the act of silence and nothing else.

Blaze decides she needs to do something. So she gets on her phone. Tearing up when she sees her Lock Screen with it being her, Cream, Marine and Silver on it. She looks at it for a bit before quickly passing it to everything else in her phone. Thankfully her Home Screen is something else, not related to her family or friends. Blaze sighs a deep sigh and looks around. Remembering that Amy did give Blaze her number. At least she'll be able to talk to someone. So she breathes and texts her.

Blaze: Hey

Blaze immediately goes out of her messaging app and goes somewhere else in her phone. Waiting and simultaneously dreading and dreaming for a response. So she waits while she preoccupies herself with something else. But she doesn't have to wait long.

Amy's in her room, sitting alone. When her phone buzzes. She quickly turns on her phone and looks at it. It's a text message from Blaze. She has no idea what to do. She looks at it.

Blaze: Hey

Amy looks at it. She needs to choose her words cautiously. She looks at it for a while longer. She carefully plans out her response. Taking everything she can possibly know towards this situation. She thinks and types.

Blaze: Hey

Amy: Hey!

Perfect.

Blaze sees a notification from Amy come onto the screen. She thinks it over. What should she say? She doesn't know. She thinks about any possible scenario that she could say. But that takes too much time, Amy can't wait. So she goes for it.
Blaze: Sorry about Marine. I have actually no idea what's going on.

Amy sees the notification immediately and decides to respond immediately.

Amy: It's fine! I get it I guess... if you don't want to be friends I understand

Blaze: What? Nononono. You're a great friend, it's everything else, not you.

Amy: Thank you! Still, I'm sorry

Blaze: I should be sorry! You're great. I get Marine but also I get you. You're great, this is not your fault at all.

Amy: If you're sure...

Blaze: I'm sure.

Amy looks at that text and sighs a breath of relief. Blaze looks at it, she's proud of herself. She's got a friend.

Amy: Thank You

Blaze: You're welcome!

Amy and Blaze continue texting into the night and continue as the sun sets and the moon shines. Until Bedtime for the both of them. They both go to brush their teeth and take their showers and any other bodily functions they have to do along with their nightly routine. All the while their still texting each other and smiling.
They both finish and decide to go to bed. Both of them feel better. Blaze stretches and cracks her back and yawns. Amy just yawns. They both finally go to bed. But they text each other one last text before they go to bed.

Amy: Goodnight!

Blaze: Goodnight.

Blaze walks into her room. She looks around. Cream is in her bed. Blaze sighs. Assuming she's probably out cold. Blaze sighs again and goes into her bed and starts to try to sleep. She can't. The feelings are still gnawing at her especially since Cream is right there, and not making any obvious movements or showing any obvious emotions at herself or Blaze. Blaze wonder what happened when Vanilla came up to talk to Cream but that doesn't matter now. She's still sad. She wants to help Cream and talk to her but as far as she knows, Cream won't listen. Who can blame her honestly?

Blaze doesn't want to text Amy in case she's actually asleep. Good for her Amy can't sleep either. So Amy grabs her phone and goes to message Blaze.

Amy: Are you asleep yet?

Blaze: Oh thank goodness. No I am not.

Amy: Do you still feel guilty as well?

Blaze: Yes. Especially since I sleep in the same room as Cream.

Amy: Cream? I thought this was about Marine.

Blaze: Cream is mad at me because of Marine. So I think Marine is upset at us.

Amy: Crap

Blaze: Ha. Yup.

Amy: What are we gonna do?

Blaze: I honestly have no idea.

Amy: Crap

Blaze: Yeah.

Amy: Do you have any ideas?

Blaze: Nope. none at all.

Amy: Can I make apology cookies?

Blaze: Amy... you don't have to do that. It's obviously my fault.

Amy: No, it's both of our faults. We should try to get Marine to forgive both of us. Not just you for me. Both of us.

Blaze: If you're sure.

Amy: I'm sure

Blaze: Alright. Cookies are a good idea. But that seems more like a last ditch effort. We should try apologizing directly.

Amy: You're right. That's a good plan

Blaze: Thank you

Amy: Alright! Feel better now?

Blaze: Yes. How about you?

Amy: I feel better

Blaze: Alright then, good night.

Amy: Alright! Good night... again.