I Miss Her.

Amy misses her Mom already. Even with her Dad back. She doesn't know where she went. Especially with her Dad leaving again yesterday and all the confusing feelings about that. Amy wants her family back and together. Not like they've really been like that since Amy was little but she still wants it. Maybe it's nostalgia. Maybe it's something else. It doesn't matter. Amy wants them back and together again.

              The car is missing.

              Seemingly nobody else has noticed. When Blaze looked out the window, nothing was occupying that space. It was empty. The police tape has still not been removed from Marine's house yet they move a car? Blaze doesn't buy it. She stares outside for long enough, Vanilla notices her looking out the window for a long time.

              "Is something the matter, Blaze?"

              "The car is missing."

              "What?"

              "That car, with the body inside of it."

              "Oh, really. A lot quicker than-"

              "I don't buy it."

              "What?"

              "No way they moved it this fast."

              "...Blaze, what are you suggesting?"

              Blaze looks at her.

             The police did not move the car. They are actually very concerned about it. They take statements then go find who could be behind moving the car. Blaze feels relieved about this situation and that it will probably be taken care of. Hopefully.

              Amy is happy her Dad is home. Until he has to leave suddenly. Then Amy is left alone again. She is sad but she waits and waits. Amy keeps on waiting. Her Dad doesn't come back home. She wanders around. Looking out to the driveway. Amy's Dad won't come home. He won't. So Amy waits.

              So Amy instead thinks, she already thinks a lot. But now she thinks about something she doesn't usually think about or at least tries not to think about. Blaze. That close encounter they had yesterday was nice. No matter how Amy doesn't want to admit it. Amy thinks about the hug and everything else. She likes Blaze. Romantically. Amy goes to her room, closes the door and screams. There is no denying this now. Amy blushes a bright red. Having no idea what to do.

              Evening comes and Amy's Dad still isn't home. Amy doesn't notice because she's still laboring over this kinda-new crush she has and how it's going to mess her up. A lot. But eventually she does notice. She texts her Dad, no response. Now she's worried. Amy walks around panicking, tempted to text Blaze. Actually texting her. Not knowing what to do.

              Amy: My Dad isn't responding to my texts

              Blaze: I know where he is.

              Afternoon. Blaze is worried about the car and what happened to it. Vanilla and Cream and Marine are all concerned why she's asking about this. But they don't talk about it that much and instead try to comfort Blaze. Vanilla believes it's all the trauma built up and now being released. They stay comforting Blaze until the late evening.

             Everyone eventually falls into their own places. Realizing Blaze is okay. Blaze is on the couch. Marine and Cream are in their room and Vanilla is in the bathroom. Blaze sits on the couch, thinking about everything. But mostly she's worried about Amy. Blaze doesn't know why, but that's what her mind focuses on.

             The doorbell rings. Blaze gets up and goes to the door. She's apprehensive, but she opens it anyway. Only to reveal Amy's father, not with Amy. He looks disheveled. Blaze looks at him, not knowing what to say. Thankfully he has something to say to her.

             "You reported that car, right?"

             Blaze nods her head. The man's smile turns into a frown, then anger. He looks at her eyes, almost popping out of his head.

             "Do you think this was a joke?"

             Blaze shakes her head.

             "Yeah of course you didn't. BECAUSE IT WASN'T"

             Blaze looks at him unmoving as he starts laughing to himself. Blaze is frozen in place, she doesn't know what to do.

             "YOU MESSED UP EVERYTHING... I COULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT-IT'S NOT EVEN MY FAULT SHE DIED-IT WAS HER FAULT... NOT MINE! AND SHE RUINED IT-RUINED EVERYTHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO THINK OF A WAY TO HIDE A BODY? DO YOU?"

              Blaze is still.

             "DO YOU?" Marine and Cream rush down the stairs and look at the man yelling at Blaze. Blaze hates every second of it.

             "Leave her alone!" Marine shouts at the man. His face turns and cracks to her. But then goes back to Blaze.

             "DO YOU?"

             Blaze shakes her head no. This makes him angrier. Blaze is not ready but she would never be ready.

             "SO NOT ONLY DO YOU FIND IT, YOU REPORT MY VEHICLE AND NOW THE POLICE ARE ON MY TAIL!"

             Marine and Cream go back upstairs to get Vanilla.

             "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? AND FOR WHAT? WHAT? TELL ME! WHY! WHY!"

             Vanilla gets downstairs and looks at the man who is yelling at her daughter. Marine and Cream are waiting on the steps. In case anything happens.

             "Leave my daughter alone! Get out of here or I'll call the police!"

             The man laughs. It's the most twisted and sick laugh any of them have ever heard. It's sickening. Blaze hates it. If he wasn't in front of her and if she could move, Blaze would throw up.

             "No need."

             The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out an object. A gun. A small gun. It has a barrel. Blaze watches in seemingly slow motion. It keeps going up until the man puts it against his temple. It clicks in place. He pulls the trigger...

              Blaze's Phone buzzes. Only she can hear and feel it seemingly. Vanilla ushers the other two up the stairs and Blaze onto the couch. She calls the police and closes the door. Blaze can't make out what she is saying. Blaze looks at her phone to find a text.

             Amy: My Dad isn't responding to my texts

             Blaze would laugh if she could. But she doesn't all she does is text back to Amy.

             Blaze: I know where he is.