Teasing For Two

Going to sleep to wake up again. Blaze hates this cycle. At this point she only gets up for her family and Amy. Well those and to keep living. Blaze wakes up after Cream and Marine do as usual. Blaze is happy for them even if now she lost the only thing she had over the two. She knows that even though they'll try to be nice, they can't help but make fun of her a bit. Which is going to bother Blaze, a lot. It's not their fault, but it's not her's. She doesn't know who to blame. Really it's nobody she knows fault or at least a person who isn't near her that she can point and blame to. But that doesn't matter, right?

                Blaze does her normal morning routine. Nothing Special or extra, then heads downstairs where she's immediately Jumpscared by Cream and Marine kissing each other. She want to tell them to get a room, but they'll probably just say their room is her room too and she doesn't know what to say to counter that. So Blaze gets her breakfast and sits down next to them, letting them be. Eventually they notice her and the three start talking. Blaze knows eventually they won't be in the honeymoon phase anymore. So she lets their constant compliments to each other not bug her too much. Blaze eats and finishes. They all do their dishes and then wait in the living room. Then go outside. It's a tradition, very old. Now only changing with the addition of Marine.

                The bus comes, they get on. The bus goes to school, they get off. Now the monotony of school hits. It's changed a bit for all of them, but now it's become a bit stagnant now for Blaze. She still enjoys Amy's company. It still soothes her over until lunch comes. It holds her down. Amy's presence helps Blaze, a lot more than the latter would admit. Probably due to the other teasing her for it, she can't help it! It's not her fault! Blaze tries to let that not bother her though. Breezing through the start of the day. Until they get to lunch. To where Blaze sees the two lovebirds and a very confused Silver. Her and Amy walk over, sit down, Amy doesn't notice until she sees the two kiss. Surprisingly, she doesn't react. Which makes Blaze now confused.

                "Okay since nobody's asking, since when?" Silver asks

                "Since when, what?" Marine says with a smug look on her face

               "You know what" Silver says with a more aggressive tone which makes Marine laugh, and Cream does too but more subdued.

               "Well I guess since it's open up in the air, might as well say it" Marine says then kisses Cream on the cheek

               "...So what is it?" Amy asks after a moment of silence besides Marine and Cream laughing to each other

               "...You cannot be serious" Silver says, making Cream and Marine laugh even more

               "What?"

               "They're dating now"

               "They weren't already?" Now It's Blazes turn to laugh and Cream and Marine turn silent. While Amy looks misguided and Silver has a frustrated yet undirected look

               "...So they weren't?" Amy says after another moment of silence with only Blaze laughing this time

               "Okay, this is the funniest thing to happen today." Blaze says while laughing at Cream and Marine's expense.

               "Sorry, Sorry. I mean, it makes sense, but still. That's hilarious, sorry Amy." Blaze says while still laughing

               "It's fine, I'm just confused"

               "We weren't dating before Monday this week." Cream states.

               "Yeah" Marine Confirms

               "Oh so that's why you were holding hands all day yesterday" Amy says to the embarrassment of Cream and Marine

               "Wait, you two were holding hands?" Silver asks

               "...yes." Cream confirms while Marine nods in agreement

               Blaze laughs even more. While Silver looks confused and Amy is thinking to herself, presumably about the events of yesterday and how they add up.

               "Whatever just don't act all gushy about it" Silver says before they go back to their lunch.

              Blaze keeps laughing while Amy keeps making comments about Cream and Marine. To the latter twos embarrassment. They keeps on going until Cream and Marine dismiss themselves to go to the tray washing station. Amy and Blaze relax to each other, Amy asks Blaze a few questions while Blaze laughs and answers her. Cream and Marine come back, by that time Amy and Blaze have already started a conversation of their own, forgetting about the previous conversation, to the relief of Marine and Cream. Eventually the two go to the tray wash not before Silver does though. They come back as well and engage in conversation while Silver does something on their phone.

              Lunch ends and they all separate. Cream and Marine won't see each other till eighth period. While Blaze and Amy get to see each other at seventh. Good for them. When they do they do their normal routine of work then talking. They exit and go to eighth where everyone is waiting for them. Of course everyone knows about Cream and Marine now. Tails knew Yesterday while Knuckles found out today like most people have.

               "How do you know? I though they were already dating!" Amy says

               "Nobody holds hands for that long." Tails says

               "Can we stop talking about me and Marine's dating life?" Cream asks

               "I agree with that" Marine says

               So everyone relents against the two lovebirds and goes to their own conversations. The period finishes and all of them go outside to the buses. They all get on and go away back to their homes.

               "So that didn't go as you though it would?" Blaze asks the other two, sitting across from her

               "Yeah" Marine says with Cream nodding her head to confirm. Blaze laughs a bit then ceases after a bit. The bus continues until they all go home and do their normal routine. Blaze still flops down on the bed, because of how much she laughed and how much energy she wasted on laughing. She doesn't consider that much of a waste and relaxes into her bed. Another day done. A day that was a lot better than what she though it would be. At least it was a lot less boring than usual.