We're back here again

Religion seems more like a pain than anything, if Amy is going to be honest. Maybe it's only her and her family that's the issue. Church seems like nothing too much. Again there doesn't seem to be much thought in either of her parents when they go there. They wake her up and they go. Now they've only been to this church one time before. Usually they would go to another church but Amy guesses her parents liked it enough to go back. Amy doesn't care, she sits in the car then gets out of the car for church.

             The message is simple, Amy doesn't pay too much attention to it anyways. God and other stuff she can't possibly understand. She doesn't care anyways. Afterwards everyone else goes out while Amy and her parents confess to their sins or at least that's how Amy's parents phrase it. Good for them, Amy couldn't care less. She wants to leave this boring place already. First her Mom goes then her Dad then her. She goes in and shuts the door and the window opens up. Again.

              "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned" Amy says when she gets inside the booth

              "What have you done, little one?" The person in the box opposite of her says. She rolls her eyes.

              "Well, I crossed the road without looking" she says almost sarcastically

              "Anything else?"

              "I think I cursed a few time since my last visit, bad ones too" she almost laughs at that last part but holds herself together

              "Alright, anything else?"

              "Well...... No, not as far as I can remember"

              "It seems that's not actually all."

              "Probably, but I can't remember, sorry"

              "Are you having any problems? With Family perhaps?"

              "Nope!" Amy says probably too panicked

              "...Okay I'll let you go now."

              Amy leaves and returns to her parents before another word is spoken. They leave and go into their car. Going back home.

              "So they're one of those people"

              "God says to love all."

              "Yeah well they don't feel right"

              "It's not if they feel right, it's if they can be converted."

              "Giving everyone a chance is fair, but those two don't deserve another chance"

              "What about their daughter?"

              "..."

              "See, anyone can be and should be converted for the right reasons."

               Amy flops on her bed. Now she doesn't want to do anything. Then her phone buzzes, now she wants to do something.

               Blaze: Hey

               Amy almost immediately goes to respond. But then she decided not to after yesterday.

               Blaze: Can we talk about yesterday?"

               Great now she can't ignore it

               Amy: What about yesterday?"

               Great play dumb

               Blaze: When we were laying on each other

               Amy: Oh, right! No big deal! Friends do that all the time!

               Friends, only friends, that's it, that's all.

              Blaze: Oh, okay. Just wanted to make sure you were comfortable.

              Amy: Of course I am! I don't mind at all!

              Blaze: Really?

              Amy: Yup I don't mind if we cuddle at all!

              Amy thinks she did great. She did, if her goal was to make Blaze blush. Of course this is noticed by Cream and Marine.

              "Amy's texting you again, isn't she?" Cream says looking at Blaze

              "Yes..."

              "Well you're red again."

              "I know."

              "That's new" Marine comments and chuckles to herself while looking at her phone

              "Yeah..." Blaze says before going back to her phone. Getting a weird look from Cream but nothing from Marine as she's still only paying attention to her phone which Cream then looks back to after the weirdness wears off.

              The next day they go back to school, for an enthralling two day week due to Thanksgiving. Nobody's favorite holiday. Everyone is excited for the shortened week but still mad at the fact they still have to go to school. Thanksgiving doesn't have that much mythos or excitement around it so it isn't talked about that much. So some people like Blaze are unhappy about Thanksgiving giving them less school days, largely because she gets to see Amy less, even if she'll never admit that.

              Lunch is boring as usual. Even with the holiday coming up all they can do is hope for better food now. At least at Thanksgiving. Lunch is normal, lines, tables and people talking a lot. Stereotypical stuff at this point. Nothing changes at all, not even a little bit.

              "Check this out!" Silver slams a Turkey on the table

              "Silver, why do you have a Turkey?" Blaze asks, concerned.

              "Thanksgiving of Course!"

              "What are you going to do with it?" Cream asks, looking very concerned and weirded out.

              "Eat it"

              "If you blackout I'm not helping you." Blaze comments and Silver brings out his hand and does a 'nuh uh' gesture.

              "I know how to handle my Turkey" Silver says with a smug smile and a tone of voice to match, Blaze looks at him, completely stone faced, with absolutely no emotion. He proceeds to start to eat the Turkey on the table.

              Silver proceeds to faint on the table after a few bites. Blaze, keeping her promise, doesn't help. Nobody else seems to care enough to help anyways. Silver did this to themselves after all. Everyone does wake them up though when it's time to go. Speaking of the next period: Art class still is terrible and boring, so nothing changed there. Music class is still a barren place for Blaze's creativity, so nothing has changed there. Nothing like the holiday season says monotony!

             Study hall is the same and so is the period after, even if more enjoyable. Only talking, but talking can be nice. It is nice. A nice solid time where they can relax and talk with nothing else coming for them or bothering them. But like everything the period ends and they all go out to the buses, get on said buses and then head home with nothing else in store. Besides dinner and bed. Blaze and Amy go to bed that night hoping tomorrow will be more interesting than Silver having a Turkey and then attempting to eat all of said Turkey.