A Total Nervous Wreck of a Day

Amy basically latches onto Blaze when she arrives and finds her. Blaze understands, she seems like a nervous wreck. With this whole situation Blaze feels she put her through, she can latch on how ever much she want. They still have to go to class though, so Blaze drags Amy to their first class of the day. They seperate to go into their seperate seats, and they sit down. Amy seats her head down in desperation and despair while Blaze sits up attentively towards the teacher. Blaze thinks that Amy is really taking this seriously, she feels extremely empathetic to her. She seems like an absolute wreck. Blaze will have to keep her safe, she guesses, that's fine by her.

The first few classes pass without any issue for either one of them. Amy latches onto Blaze, but Blaze doesn't mind on bit. Again, After all, Amy seems completely off of her game today for pretty obvious reasons. So their first four periods go without issue. It's only the second day after all, not much to do or review. So they sit there, sometimes chatting but obviously not much due to Amy's panicked and paranoid mood. Blaze is very concerned for her. While Amy is trying to make it threw the day without shattering into a million pieces. It doesn't matter too much after all, they keep going threw the day slowly. It's alright, everything is going to be fine, isn't it?

They finally get to lunch. They go into the line. Amy followed by Blaze. They get their lunches and head to the table. Where Cream and Marine already are. They sit down quietly. Cream and Marine are both silently eating. Amy shivers in anxiety, while Blaze look concerned at all of them. Blaze starts eating, Amy doesn't. This continues for a few minutes. Silence. Blaze wonders where Silver is, Amy can't think of that. Amy looks to the floor. This continues until.

"I'm sorry" Amy bursts out

Both Marine and Cream raise their heads, Cream looking surprised while Marine looks teary eyed while Blaze turns to Amy with a calm and understanding sort of face. They all look at each other, mainly them looking at Amy. As both Amy and Marine start to cry but Marine says something first.

"Thank You"

They both begin to cry. Amy gets out of her seat and goes to Marine who she opens her arms too and Marine graciously accepts. They both cry and Amy pats Marine on the back. Cream looks at the display questioning exactly why while Blaze smiles a subdued smile at the both of them. Amy returns to her seat and sits down. While Blaze smiles a big smile and Cream looks extremely confused.

"So are we good now?" Blaze says nonchalantly. All of them look at her. Amy and Marine frown. While Cream does a little humph and tells her.

"Maybe, If you say you're sorry"

"Yeah" Amy and Marine say at the same time. Looking at each other with shock then looking away back to Blaze.

"Fine... I'm sorry, Marine."

"..." Marine remains silent...

"Okay I forgive you!" Until she doesn't.

"That's it?" Cream says while Blaze starts to laugh.

"Yup. Now everything is fine again!"

"..." Cream opens her mouth but then closes it realizing there's nothing she can say.

"Alright, good. Now we can talk again."

"Yup! So, what do you guys want to talk about!"

"I Got Something"/ "Oh yeah, I wanted too say!..." Both Blaze and Amy say while going into a conversation where their basically spouting out some nonsense that only the two of them understand. Both of them continue to talk while Cream and Marine are left on the sidelines. Eventually leading the other two to go into their own conversation while Amy and Blaze are still talking and show absolutely no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Amy and Blaze talk all throughout lunch until Blaze leave to go to fill her water bottle. Amy looks when she leaves with a bright passionate smile followed by a happy sigh seemingly directed at Blaze. Cream and Marine look at her with curiosity brimming out of their faces.

"What?"

"What was that?" Marine says

"What was what?"

"... never mind"

Amy has a confused look on her face as Marine and Cream go back to talking to each other. What did they mean by that? Did she do something wrong? Do they hate her again? What is going on? Now, obviously, they don't hate her but still Amy is concerned. Concerned about all of this, this entire situation that she's in now. She tries not to let that bother her. But she does let it pass as soon as Blaze comes back. Then they continue their passionate conversation until the lunch period ends.

Amy and Blaze say goodbye to each other and Cream and Marine. Blaze gets to walk a bit longer with Cream and Marine since their all heading to the middle school while Amy has to stay in the high school. But soon enough they all diffuse into their separate classes. Cream goes into AP biochem, Marine goes into Art, and finally Blaze goes into Music.

Where again there is no teacher and now no students. She finds another note and sighs to herself as she starts to read it.

'Sorry again, students! There's nothing I can do! This situation is out of my hands. Continue what you were doing yesterday if you can. If you can't then hang out. DO NOT LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM FOR ANY REASON. I got word some of you were doing that, so don't. Thank you. PS- again, I am very sorry.' This does proceed to continue into more and more apologizing by the teacher.

So Blaze instead of reading the apology driven note, looks around at her surroundings. Seems like nobody followed the directions except her. Since this place looks empty besides the computers. So she walks and sits down in the same chair again and gets to work. Hopefully this time will be different. Hopefully this time it will work.