Surfaces

More Red than a Ruby. Amy tries to distract herself to no avail. At least she isn't worrying about Art Class now? She's completely flustered. Eventually it lessens its hold on her, but it's definitely still there. This continues throughout their other three class periods before lunch. Where they sit down and Amy tries to eat her food without any conversation.

               "Hey Amy?" Silver asks

               "NOI'MNOTFLUSTERED"

               "Not what I was going to ask, I need help with something. But are you okay?"

               "I'm...... fine"

               "Doesn't seem like it"

               "Well I am! What do you need?"

               "Math help, Blaze says your good at it"

               "She is." Blaze says threw her food.

               "Yeah, so can you help me with this?"

               Silver hands her the paper.

               "Alright... you don't know how to do the pythagorean theorem?"

               "Am I supposed to?" Silver says with a naive and innocent smile

               "A squared plus B squared equals C squared."

               "And what does that mean?" Silver says with the same face

               "Do you know what squared means?"

               "...Am I supposed to?"

               "It's the number times itself."

               "Thank you!" Silver says with a :3 face and then takes the paper back and proceeds to do it from Amy's instructions.

               "It's annoying now isn't it." Blaze says to Amy.

               "That's one way to phrase it."

               After forever Cream and Marine come and sit. Apparently they got caught in the late part of the line, because of 'reasons'. Yeah. The group all eat their lunches.

               "Stop trying to get me to invest in some cryptocurrency that's obviously going to fail" Marine says flatly to Silver.

                "That's the trick! It already has failed, so now you have to buy it to get it up again and then sell it when it's high! Full proof, nothing can go wrong"

                 "Somehow I don't buy that"

                 "Your loss"

                 "Stop saying that when I don't go along with your schemes"

                 "Your loss"

                 "Shut up"

                 This is how it goes everyday. Silver has a question or a scheme or something else and causes and annoyance. Unless he isn't there that specific day. Until someday later in November. On a Monday. Silver doesn't show up. Surprising anyone as they have been pretty good with showing up this year, only to break the cycle randomly.

                 "Huh, weird they aren't here today." Cream says to everyone else at the table.

                 "Honestly, good."