Morning

The two wake up the next morning. Blaze is surprisingly gone. Waking up before the two. Both of them immediately think of Amy even though neither of them say it. It's a nice Wednesday morning. The two look at each other and then remember last night.

                 "That...happened right?" Cream confirms with the other.

                 "If you're thinking what I'm thinking, then yes, it did."

                 "Well, good. I couldn't be happier... girlfriend?"

                 "...why was that a question?"

                 "Whatever, get up."

                 "Fine"

                 The two get up and do their normal chores. Nothing much is different. Except for the occasional stolen kiss. Which the other then gets the thief back at for revenge. Nothing too much has changed. Until they get downstairs. Blaze is there eating cereal. They make a silent agreement to annoy Blaze and to keep their relationship secret, at least for now.

                 "Morning Blaze!" Cream says.

                 "Morning." Blaze says through her cereal.

                 "So...why were you up so early?" Marine casually asks

                 "Yeah...you were up early..." Cream adds to the question.

                 "No reason."

                 "Well, I think it was because of a certain Pink Hedgehog, what about you Cream?"

                 "I agree... Blaze?"

                 "Whatever, at least I... nevermind." Cream and Marine look at each other and smiles and silently laugh.

                 The three continue this charade while they get ready and sit in the living room and go outside till the bus comes. Annoying Blaze to no end. Now they have an upper hand. Eventually the bus comes and they do stop. They still giggle at Blaze's expense. All of this just makes Blaze want to get to Amy even more. Ironic. Which makes it even funnier for Cream and Marine. Eventually they get to school and separate and Blaze finds Amy easily. Not like Blaze can complain to her but she feels better when she's around her.

                   Cream and Marine don't have their first two classes together. So when they meet at third period, they miss each other way more than usual. Marine is tempted greatly to jump into Cream's arms or collide with her or hug her or kiss her or anything else but she restrains herself. Cream thinks the same way and restrains herself as well. They two sit in their study hall. The two really don't have much to do and as soon as they finish what they do have, they are bored. Well Cream is. Marine is distracted by the prospect of holding Cream's hand. Marine labors over it a bit. Before going all in and holding her hand under the table. Cream doesn't notice at first. But eventually she does and she turns a bright red similar to Marine's face still because as soon as she grabbed Cream's hand she blushed and she still hasn't recovered. They look at each other. Cream and Marine smile at each other and continue to hold each other's hand throughout the period. Not letting go. Together.

                     While Blaze is still trying to figure out her feelings for Amy. No luck, at all. Amy on the other hand has officially realized her feelings for Blaze and has decided to repress them, whatever they are. Even though she doesn't know and she still wants to repress them. It's not good, but it works. For her. Good for her. Blaze still doesn't know and honestly wishes she didn't care at all, so she keeps figuring but also trying not to figure it out. It's everything that weighs on her shoulders. She wishes she didn't have to think about this! Blaze blames Cream and Marine for this. Wholeheartedly. They probably infected her with love sickness for Amy. Their own sick romance stuff got to her. Whatever, it doesn't matter know. If it has come, she's already infected. If it hasn't then it doesn't matter. If those two didn't cause this... Blaze doesn't want to consider that. So she tries to push it away. She tries and tries and fails and fails. Not working out for her at all, making a fool of herself, to herself. How can she respect herself if all her thoughts are dedicated to one girl? She doesn't even know if she likes her or not? Blaze refuses to go over old crushes to herself. That won't work out and all that does is bring back bad memories. So she doesn't, Blaze tries to ignore it, can't. So she keeps going until the day will finally pass, whenever that comes.

                       While Amy internalizes her feelings for the cat. Probably to her obvious detriment. She doesn't care, she doesn't want to happen to make anything noticeable. She wants a friend. She doesn't want to ruin this friendship with her being lovesick for the other. It won't end. But Amy is okay with that. She can stop it. It will end. It will be fine. All she can do now is wait it out. It will be fine. It will work out. It will stop. Nothing is wrong. Everything will be fine. She wants a friend not a lover. She wants a friend to be a friend for once. Not her trying to make the other be her girlfriend. She wants to end this, but obviously her brain won't let her. She wants this feeling to end. To stop. To end. To cease. To do all of that and more. She doesn't care anymore. It infects her. It's terrible. It's not Blaze's fault for being so nice to her and being so cute. Amy can't blame her, she could never blame her. She couldn't have stopped this. Amy could have, all the feelings, emotions, and everything that comes with it. Amy just wants a friend but her brain won't let her. Why won't it let her. It won't stop. It does this again and again. Amy doesn't want it to end this way. But she also doesn't want the feeling to end. She likes this feeling, she feels it often but it feels nice to have a crush. Amy does like it, the crush usually conflicts with what she wants to do and accomplish. Amy thinks nothing good can come out of a crush.

                       Amy suffers in pain while Blaze doesn't even know what's she's feeling. All while Cream and Marine are holding hands. With none of them knowing the others situations.