Monday again

Going back to school is never a joyous occasion, but Blaze doesn't mind it too much now. She'll see Amy again. Sure she saw her Saturday. But now is a chance to see her everyday again. Also no, she totally doesn't have a crush on her, absolutely not. Cream is making stuff up, she has absolutely no proof. Maybe Blaze should stop making fun of her and Marine, maybe that's where she got it from. A little payback, now that she has someone that she's very close friends with. Close friends, that's it. Still doesn't make it any less awkward, great Cream ruined her relationship. If this doesn't work out she's blaming Cream till the day she dies. She wants a friend, not a girlfriend, a friend, nothing more, right?

Blaze gets ready like usual, following behind Cream. Vanilla is home, so they get breakfast, but Vanilla leaves immediately after that. Blaze and Cream eat their breakfast. Finishing it in due time. They continue to get ready. Eventually finding themselves in the living room, waiting. Blaze gets their first, followed by Cream a bit later. They sit there. Blaze checking her phone and Cream waiting patiently. They wait until the time to go outside comes. Then they wait outside. There's silence between them, but that isn't unheard of. By this time, they've run out of things to talk about. Especially since neither of them want to talk about the weekend. Blaze because she's still questioning herself, even if a little bit. Cream because their Mom told her not too and Cream understands why, so she remains quiet.

Eventually the bus arrives in good time and the two get on. They sit down in their usual manner. Blaze inside and Cream on the outside. Like usual. They remain this way until school starts, then they separate, Blaze goes to Amy, which she seems excited to do. While Cream goes to her first period, which she's In alone. Marine isn't there, nobody except for her and her other classmates. So she stays there, until the period starts and ends. Then she goes to next period, alone again. She keeps on going. Going to class. Keeps waiting for Marine to come and light up her day. Eventually that will come. But for now, she waits. She waits. She waits. Cream waits.

Blaze meets Amy at their first period. Where their resume their normal talking. Amy thanks Balze for their outing on Saturday, Blaze takes the compliment and thanks her for coming. Amy smiles at her and Blaze can't help but melt into a smile herself. Then the bell rings and class starts. This repeats for the next three period afterwards. Until Lunch happens again. Blaze isn't worried about anything. She hopes that Cream doesn't act weird. Especially towards Amy, she absolutely doesn't deserve that. Amy will probably take it if it happens. So if it does, Blaze would probably want to step in. Which she doesn't want to do because it would be embarrassing, or at least that what she thinks. To her hopes, Cream is talking to Marine and not being weird about it. So Blaze hopes for the best.

She forgot about Marine. She isn't acting too weird but Blaze can still notice it. It's not horrible, but still. Blaze decides to go pass it, Amy doesn't seem to notice it, so why should she? So they keep on talking all throughout lunch. Talking and Talking. Like usual for the two. Amy leaves to go to the bathroom and Blaze cracks a smile as she walks away. The other three look at her. She looks back at them with a confused face and the other three pretend like that didn't happen. Blaze let's out a small frustrated sigh and goes to fill her water bottle. The other three look at her and realize how hopeless she is. Not like two of them can talk though.

Amy notices. As soon as she can make the excuse, she does. Why is Marine doing this again? She thought they were past this! She wonders if it's for the same reason or for something else. She has no idea what's going on and honestly she wants to get to the bottom of it so she can figure it out and end it. But what and when and how and why? Most importantly why? Amy absolutely has no idea. She stays the in the bathroom for as long as she can before she goes back out. The other four talking amongst themselves, waiting. Amy sits back down. Marine does her weird inspection thing again. She really needs to get to the bottom of this.

Blaze hates Marine at this moment. But she doesn't want to cause a scene or start drama again. So she gives Marine a glare, that seems to take care of Marine. So now they can hopefully live in Peace now and nothing else will happen, absolutely nothing else, Blaze breathes a sigh of relief. Amy is still concerned though. At least with Blaze's glare, Amy knows she knows what's going on and Blaze doesn't seem to like it. But why? Also what is it? Again, she really needs to know what this is about. Blaze's friends are weird. Amy is concerned for Blaze. Not knowing that Blaze is probably the weirdest one of them all especially considering her emotions and the only reason they're acting weird is because this situation is happening with Blaze and Amy. Blaze regrets coming to school today or allowing Cream to go to school. Not like she could've done anything. But if Cream was sick, that would've been a lot better for her. It's not like she wants Cream to get sick, but if she did, Blaze wouldn't complain. She absolutely wouldn't.

The lunch ends and all of them disperse. Amy then Silver, leaving Cream, Marine and Blaze alone.

"Seriously guys? What was that all about?"

"You were more obvious than the three of us were" Marine says which causes Blaze to sulk until Marine and Cream leave