Something Halloweeny

Blaze wakes up Monday and puts on her costume. It's a simple vampire costume. Some clothes and fake teeth. It gives her a minor lisp but she doesn't mind. Cream and Marine had a different idea, well Cream did.

                  "This is definitely not a way to get teased less."

                  Cream is wearing a shirt with the symbol of oxygen on it while Marine has a symbol of carbon on hers.

                  "It's a covalent bond! What's embarrassing about that?"

                  "That is the cheesiest shirts I've ever seen. Plus don't covalent bonds move on if a metal comes around?"

                  "I don't see anyone wearing any metal shirts symbols, do you?"

                  "...fine."

                  "I wouldn't be talking Ms. Lisp."

                  "It's not that bad, right?" Blaze says with a clear lisp.

                  "Yeah, it's good." Cream says with a devious smile while Blaze fiddles with her fangs, trying to maybe get them in a better position.

                  "Let's take a picture!" Vanilla says holding a camera.

                  The three stand in a line, with Cream and Marine holding hands while Blaze stands on the side. Vanilla takes a few pictures, taking a bit longer than expected. But it's nice. Blaze even smiles a bit. After pictures the three finish getting ready. They go to the living room then outside like usual. Waiting for the bus.

                  "You're not going to wear those all day, are you?" Cream says refuting to Blaze's vampire fangs.

                   "Obviously not. I'll probably take them off as soon as Amy sees them."

                  She does not take them off as soon Amy sees them, because Amy says their cute. Eventually though Blaze takes them out, obviously when Amy isn't looking but still. Amy doesn't notice anyways. They go through their normal classes with Blaze in her Vampire outfit, and Amy in a pirate costume. It's nice with lots of detail to it that only Blaze seems to notice. It's funny, Blaze thinks it's cute and said so with a lisp so Amy could cover her face while she was blushing under the guise of her laughing at Blaze.

                   They do their normal classes without issue except for Blaze having a lisp with some of it. Contrary to Blaze's belief, Amy noticed as soon as she took of the vampire fangs. But Amy couldn't blame her, she wouldn't want to have a constant lisp if she could avoid it. The two go to lunch. Blaze does the final thing of her plan. She puts her teeth back in them obvious takes them out to eat her lunch. That confuses everyone besides Silver at the table. Who's wearing a simple ghost sheet costume by the way.

                  "I though you were going to take those out as soon as Amy saw?" Marine says

                  "I forgot."

                  "Didn't you already take them out?" Amy asks her, confused

                  "...no."

                  "You're a really bad liar Blaze" Amy says and laughs

                  "So wait you did take them out?" Marine asks

                  "Yes."

                  "...Who cares if Blaze took out her fangs or not?" Silver asks

                  "Just curious." Cream asks, and Silver looks at her and shrugs, still with the ghost costume on.

                 "Well the real question is are you ever going to take that sheet off Silver?"

                 "No. Don't need too." Silver says eating their sandwich under the sheet.

                 "Alright." Blaze says then she and the others go back to eating their lunches.

                Lunch passes by and so does the sixth and seventh period. Nothing much happens. Except Blaze confirms her theory that her music teacher wouldn't show up. As he doesn't. So she goes back to her normal routine in the class with the obvious exception of her wearing a vampire costume. Halloween music commences too. That class ends and she goes to seventh where her and Amy do the same thing they always do then they head to eighth period.

               Knuckles is wearing a grape costume (apparently Tails picked it out for him) and Tails is wearing a McDonald's workers uniform. Both of them are laughing at Cream and Marine's costume. Well Tails is, Knuckles is laughing pretending he understands it. He doesn't. But he's trying. He's got a piece of paper out. He's not stupid, he just failed chemistry.

              "The Electrons transfer, Knuckles." Tails tries to explain.

              "I get that but what about the other element?" Knuckles asks

              Cream and Marine are happy that they have gotten a distraction from the two teasing them. Blaze and Amy sit down. Silver arrives late. Something about tripping over their own costume, a few times. Everyone gets a good laugh at that. Before shortly going back to Cream and Marine's costume. Which now both Knuckles and Silver don't understand. Which Tails tries to explain. Everyone else started making final plans for the evening.

              "So Me and Marine are going to go trick or treating?" Cream tells Blaze

              "Aren't you two too old for that?"

              "No."

              "Fair enough, what about you Amy?"

              "I'll be giving out candy to the kids in my neighborhood, how about you?"

              "Probably the same if any show up."

              "Well I hope that doesn't happen for me!"

              "Oh what area do you live in?"

              "We know what area she lives in, it's the rich kids area" Silver says loudly from the other end of the table

              "Shut up Silver. Amy?"

              "What's the rich kid area?"

              "You know those hills that your bus goes to? We call those that."

              "Oh... I didn't realize."

              Blaze gives Silver a death stare, Silver shrugs and goes back to learning about Chemistry with Knuckles and Tails.

              "Don't worry about that, Amy. We're still friends... no matter what money bracket you're in. Okay?"

             "Thank you"

             "So all that means for right now is that you'll definitely get kids. Everyone goes to that part for what they got."

             "...Really?"

             "Yup."

             "Wait, you live there? That's where we are going!"

             "Really?"

             "Yeah!"

             "Well, I guess I'll see you. Wait, Blaze are coming or not?"

             "I mean..." Blaze looks at Cream and Marine and Amy.

             "Why not at this point?" Blaze says to the happiness of Amy. While Cream and Marine know exactly what she's doing and decide to go along with it.