Girl(s)

Apparently Tails and Knuckles decided to make this an everyday thing because Amy and Blaze find them sitting at their table the next day, waving to them. They're nice, so Amy and Blaze don't mind. The four spend most of the period talking amongst themselves. Less about actually working on their project. Tails again leaves for her engineering thing so that again leaves the other three behind.

                They seemingly continue this trend as they are there the next day. Now even Cream, Marine or Silver aren't surprised. They sit down, they talk to them too. They become a better group over the next week from Monday to Thursday, nothing changes. Friday, though, something new happens.

                 Maybe because it was the end of the week, but Silver decided not to show leaving six of them now. Cream and Tails seem to be getting close as they talk more to each other than all the others. Marine seems jealous of this and usually takes advantage of it when Tails is away. This time, Tails doesn't leave.

                 "Hey Tails, don't you usually have that thing you have to do now?" Marine says looking at Tails presumably presented by the time on the clock.

                 "Oh, we don't have that on Fridays."

                 "Huh... what do you even do there?"

                 "Build Machines and Program, simple stuff like that." That peaks Marine's interest

                 "What kind of machines?"

                 "Oh some really cool stuff like..." Tails proceeds to ramble about it while Marine listens with keen intent. Cream looks confused at the two. Not getting what their saying.

                 "Yeah you could do that too but I prefer the other way."

                 "No, that way is terrible, you see..."

                 Nobody at this table knew that Marine has this amount of knowledge of mechanics. Tails seems happy about it. Cream seems confused. Blaze and Amy seemingly have a laugh at Cream's expense. Knuckles is eating some grapes and not paying attention.

                 "Since when did you know about all this stuff, Marine?" Blaze asks

                 "Internet. Really easy to find videos and apps that peak my interest in this sort of thing."

                 "You've never talked about this before..." Cream says

                 "Well I thought you guys would find me boring... but you know.... I'll talk about it now!" She fake punches Tails in the arm, which the latter laughs at. Cream looks distraught though, did Marine not trust her to think of her better than that? Was seems seemingly that uninterested.

                 "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Cream says abruptly. Marine gives a thumbs up and turns to Tails to keep talking. Tears start to well up in her eyes. See goes to the bathroom. Blaze knows she isn't doing alright.

                "Is it me or did Cream seem, sad..." Amy questions

                "I'll go check on her." Blaze says then walk off into the bathroom.

                Blaze goes and follows Cream into the bathroom. In there she hears crying. Blaze finds the stall and finds Cream. She's in there crying on the floor. Blaze sighs and sits next to her also on the floor. Blaze lets the crying subside for a bit until Cream notices her.

                "So, what's the problem?"

                "Why doesn't Marine trust me?"

                "Probably because she comes from a home where nobody trusts each other and they all hate each other."

                "But she doesn't hate me, right?"

                "Obviously not." Blaze scoffs at that comment that Cream made.

                "What?"

                "Nothing. Marine is just a very private person. It doesn't matter how she is to you. Marine has interests that don't involve us and she's worried about that. She's worried we won't care, that we won't understand her. We aren't her and we don't know everything about her. So the best we can do is listen to her."

                "Are you sure?" Cream says, wiping the tears from her eyes.

                "Positive." Blaze says smiling at her.

                "Okay." Cream says standing up.

                "Alright, let's go."

                "Wait!"

                "What?"

                "Stay her for a minute so the others don't get suspicious."

                "Cream...Seriously?" Before she can say that Cream has already gone out, so Blaze waits for a couple seconds and then goes out back into the world. She thankfully immediately sees Cream back at the table talking with Marine and Tails. Blaze smiles at that and sits back next to Amy. Where she's happily sitting listening to the others talking.

                "I don't know what you did but she sees a lot better"

                "Gave her some advice."

                "Well that must've been good advice"

                "I think it was."

                "Well, you must be good at giving advice"

                "Thanks."

                "Can I get some advice?"

                "On what?"

                "You like me right?"

                "...what?"

                "Like, I'm a good friend, right?"

                "Oh, yeah, definitely."

                "Good to know, I though I wasn't good enough. But I know I can trust you. Your great, honestly. You have been way to kind to me. Blaze, I have no idea how you are so nice and intelligent. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. You. Are. Amazing. Thank you so much. I would have no idea how to make friends without you. You have done so much for me. You're great, honestly. You're the best friend I could ever ask for. You just so kind and generous and you deal with all my weird quirks and how I operate. You're very accommodating. I think you're just great, plain and simple. Truly, Thank you, from the absolute bottom of my heart and anywhere else that I can possibly express my thankfulness for you."

                "Oh, of course, you're welcome! Glad I could be such of a help."

                "Sorry if I rambled a bit"

                 "No, you're good."

                 As the two continue their conversation. Unrelated to the previous comments. Cream, Marine, and Tails who all heard that conversation look at Amy in absolute shock. Then look at each other with mouths wide open. Tails then closes her mouth and tries to speak but can't, the other two seem to be at a lost for words as well. Meanwhile Knuckles, who didn't hear any of this asks a simple question:

                 "Does anyone have anymore grapes?"