Together

Cream and Marine sleep together again like every night. But tonight is different, Marine has a nightmare. Cream can tell because Marine snuggles up to her asleep and Cream blushes a bright red. Cream tries to comfort her the best she can. Can't do much when the other's asleep. Another change happens, Marine wakes up and starts to cry. Cream makes sure she's okay, as Marine cries into her. Blaze doesn't wake up, she's still fast asleep. Cream gets up and takes Marine by the hand and goes downstairs for a glass of water and to recuperate. For the both of them. They need this anyways.

                 They arrive downstairs and Cream pours the water and gives a cup to Marine and keeps a cup to herself. They both sit down in the living room, Marine was already sitting there beforehand. So Cream hands Marine her drink and then sits down herself. Creqm is on the couch while Marine is on the chair across from her. Cream starts to drink her drink, she drinks it effortlessly, to the surprise of Marine. Who at that point hasn't even started drinking her cup of water yet. Marine beings to laugh. A teary laughter but one that comes from joy.

                  "I Love You So Much" Marine says in between her crying-laughing. That makes both of them pause, as soon as they realize what Marine said

                  "Um, well, I didn't mean- well" Marine panics while Cream stares at Marine. She just said she loves her. No matter how she actually meant it, Marine. Loves. Her. She blushes a bright continuous red while the other continues to panic. Cream could care less about what the other is actually panicking about. Marine eventually notices the lack of emotion on the other's face. She stops blabbering about how she messed up and look at Cream, who still is blank faced.

                 "Cream?" Marine asks concerned

                 "...Yeah?" Cream panics and spits out the words to relive Marine.

                 "Are you okay?" She isn't satisfied

                 "Yes...yes I am."

                 "Oh, okay. Good to hear. Sorry about that."

                 "About what?"

                 "Me, Panicking about all of this. It's probably really unnecessary"

                 "What? You don't need to be sorry about that, it's natural."

                 "I...I Don't?"

                 "No! Of course not! Why would you even think that?"

                 "I just though-" Cream gets out of her seat and goes to Marine.

                 "Well you though wrong! You should be able to do that as much as you want! Whatever your parents did to you that made you think like this shouldn't prevent you from saying anything about that!"

                 "Really?"

                 "Yes!"

                 "Okay"

                 "Okay!"

                 "Cream"

                 "Yes."

                 "I love you"

                 "What?"

                 Marine forgot all about the nightmare due to the distracting nature of all of what they went through, which is actually  what Cream was actually talking about. Marine starts to panic again. Not anymore in the safety of Cream's approval. Cream moves away from the seat and Marine gets up.