Your Favorite Color

Blaze's favorite color is pink. Probably because of Amy. But it's always been a nice and special color for her. It's nice. Not as aggressive as red but not as soft as white. A perfect balance. Pink is a love and a romance. The color of softness and warmth. Not a burning fire but a fireplace you can get close to. A solid place but not too far. Mild. Perfectly sublime. Nothing but solid and fair. Burning Passion. Blaze thinks Amy resembles her color pretty well. A mild passionate strike. A fair warmth near her. She's in love, can you blame her? Pink is a solid color that Blaze has the pleasure of seeing almost everyday right beside her. A color that she might not view as this way ever again, this brightly. In this specific way to her. Maybe she's only in pink colored glasses that make her see this way but she doesn't care. Pink is a nice color. She likes red too, Amy's other color. It reminds her of Amy's last name, rose. It's a really nice name. Roses are red, just like her.

              Amy's favorite color is lavender. Not because of Blaze thank you very much. Blaze did make her realize it though. Only because Blaze is her best friend and her first friend here. It's not only because of Blaze. She's always had a particular fondness for the color. It's a calm color. It mellows her out. It says a lot in its silence. It says to itself with not much else. Elegance. Luxurious. It's so much for so little. Especially with how much it gives her. Maybe it was Blaze's color that attracted Amy to her. But who knows. Maybe it was fate. Maybe it was a color that caught her eye more. Maybe Blaze was the closest person to her and that's why she asked. Lavender makes her happy. It's a nice color. Sometimes it's that simple. Lavender is a great color. She loves it. In its beautiful silence. In its sublime beauty. It is all she has sometimes. A simple color. A color that she can know how and why she loves it. She loves lavender. Not for any specific reason though.

              Cream and Marine's favorite color is orange. It reminds them of themselves and their partner. Their best friend. Who they are and who they are here for. Who they love and how to love themselves. Their favorite color reflects them and their love. All they want to see all day. Orange. It is an Optimistic color like yellow but more subdued. A nice warm color. Attention grabbing yet stoic and happy. It's versatile.

              Cream likes the color because of the warmness of it all. The comforting nature of it. It makes her smile. It makes her love. It's fulfilling. It's nice and somewhat peaceful.

              Marine likes the color because of how energetic it is. How happy it is. How positive it is. How much joy and optimism you can squeeze out of it. Attention grabbing and how you can see it. It's there and sometimes you can't ignore it.

              Silver likes the color Silver, his namesake. Maybe it's selfish. Maybe it's weird. It's his name and the color of their fur so maybe they have to like it. Maybe it's a requirement. It's all that it works for. A successful color. Maybe not as successful as gold. But Silver can settle for second place. It's all that he can logistically hope for. Maybe Silver is a settler, but that's all he can perhaps hope for. In a place of everyone trying to be first place. There still needs to be a second place. At the end of it, someone needs to be there. Second place is good enough for him. That's all they need. That's all they want. Maybe he will get gold someday. But Silver is all that he needs. He looks in the mirror and sees second place and they are okay with that.

              Knuckles' favorite color is red. The color of Courageous and Passion and many other things that Knuckles thinks represents him. That's what he strives to be. Not only is it his color. But his favorite color is grapes. Maybe he's biased. For the color not of the grapes. Grapes are delicious. Why does he like grapes so much? Doesn't matter. Red is what he's talking about. Red is the color of anger, maybe he displays that too much but that's still him. He is himself and nobody can change that. Maybe he could but he doesn't want to. Red is his favorite color, that simple. Maybe he's biased or maybe he was made for it or maybe it shaped him. Who cares? Red is his favorite color, simple like he is. Maybe because it represents him or maybe because it's a part of him.

                Despite Tails being yellow her favorite color is orange. Maybe because it represents her positivity that she tries to keep but not to let it overshadow her and who she is. Yellow is too bright. Her fur she likes, it's not her favorite though. Orange is a fun color. Giving her everything she wants in a color. Orange is optimistic, something Tails wishes she could have every single day no matter what. Feel like every day, whatever could happen, it could be the best day ever. Blinding and blind optimism. Every day can be a good day, Tails wishes she could think like that. Maybe she can, because she's already trying to improve herself in many ways. Leaving no room for this seemingly trivial thing. That's it, orange is a great color that she loves. It's what she wants to be. What she wants to accomplish. Her final goal. That's what she wants.

                 Vanilla's favorite color is Cream. It's the color of her daughter and herself. Lavender is a close second, the color of her other daughter. But two edges out a little bit over one. Self love is important as well. Important enough to make it your favorite color maybe.