Boo

A few days pass then a week full of teasing commences for Marine and Cream, to the misfortune of the two. Eventually it fades but it still pops up every once in a while. Blaze likes that the other two are distracted by the teasing as that means less teasing for her. She has to still deal with it at home. But she's made a habit out of sleeping when she gets home so she doesn't get as much of it as she could possibly get. Blaze doesn't mind though, anything to get less of it. She's happy for getting less of the brute force for her...possible crush.

               Blaze still doesn't want to admit it. But it's kinda obvious for at least some at this point. Blaze keeps laboring with the potential crush and soon enough before she knows it, it's a week before Halloween. Amy's excited. Blaze is happy for her. She ends up counting down the days in her mind before the comes. Friday it all comes to a head. Another day with Amy going on about Halloween a bit more than usual. Only the weekend remains before the holiday commences. Blaze tries her hardest to keep up but before lunch she barely follows. But with lunch she can at least have other people to balance Amy out. That's at least what she thinks.

               "Silver, why did you bring pumpkins to school to carve?"

               "Practice"

               "Why so many?"

               Silver has a lot of pumpkins. Some pumpkins are around him. While some pumpkins are in Silver's bag. They continue to carve while Blaze looks on and Amy admires the pumpkins. Cream and Marine come and they also admire the pumpkins, soon enough a majority of the people at the table are carving pumpkins, all except Blaze who is eating her food. It's not too much of a problem for her. She doesn't mind. Pumpkins on pumpkins. Blaze at one point doesn't even know where the pumpkins are coming from, Silver keeps on pulling the pumpkins out of their bag, confusing Blaze even more. Eventually, Silver runs out. To the relief of Blaze. But to the displease of everyone else.

               Despite everything, lunch ends with Silver getting all the pumpkins back into their bag. To the confusion of Blaze. But she doesn't push. She keeps going. All of them seperate again. Blaze goes to her music class. Still no music teacher. She's infected by the Halloween spirit apparently because as soon as she gets into music class she starts making Halloween themed music. It feels right. So she keeps going, allowing this creative burst to go through her veins and into her brain. It's nice to know what to do for once. She laughs to herself thinking that this is what finally got her going. The block has stopped. Someone walks in. It's her teacher, ironically timed.

               "Hello."

               Blaze waves back.

               "Where's everyone else?"

               Blaze shrugs.

               "Well, Good Afternoon."

               Blaze gives a thumbs up to the teacher who sighs and sits down. Both of them go back to work, nothing much has changed. Blaze doesn't care what happened to change this. It's nice though. Someone else is in this room with her. But that doesn't impact her too much. He'll probably be gone tomorrow too, if anything happens, at all. She smiles to herself and wears that smile proudly until the end of the period. Once it does, she waves goodbye to the teacher who says goodbye back and then she leaves the room.

              She goes to study hall. Doesn't mention anything about their previous period to Amy then they do their regular routine homework then talk. Amy is still very excited about Halloween and basically talking her head off with Blaze. Apparently Amy has infected everyone with her Halloween spirt because when they get to eighth period, everyone is in the mood. Even and especially Tails and Knuckles. Everyone is excited for Monday. Call it overhyped but they are enjoying making plans and telling others what their going to do.

              The eighth period finishes and with that the school day does as well. They all go out in their normal group to the buses getting on them and then the buses leave with them in it. All of them get to their homes and go inside for the weekend. Everyone does their normal routines and prepares for the weekend. A wave of relief comes to them, then a wave of excitement. Happy for Halloween. Except for Blaze who again, goes upstairs with Cream and Marine then flops on her bed. Too tired to even think. A wave of monotony has hit her, but perhaps Halloween could break that cycle. Ending it once again.

               Weekends never last too long. Saturday and Sunday pass without incident. Amy and the others prepare. Costumes and such for the holiday. Amy decorates her house, she does this when her parents don't. Which they never do. Amy loves decorating, so she doesn't mind doing it, plus her parents don't mind, so she does it. Even if it's for fun. So she goes around her house covering everything she can. Loving every second of it. It's her happy place in a way. She loves it and keeps on doing it. Texting Blaze about it with pictures of course. Which Blaze really enjoys. Which turns into a game of Blaze basically pouncing on her phone whenever she gets a new text message. Which Cream and Marine laugh at, of course. Guess they aren't done after all.

               Nothing happens all too much. Everyone prepares for Monday. Ending Sunday with hopeful thoughts in their head. Halloween should be good, at the very least memorable this year instead of usual, when nobody remember it and most people let it pass with little to no though. Leaving thoughts for the Christmas season instead of now. But everyone is ready. Maybe this Halloween will be the best of all time, probably not. But it's a nice thought at the very least. Maybe it will turn out that way, but who cares if it does, it's still Halloween. This will be one that with how well it turns out might depend on a few factors. A few. Only a little big. A small amount. Perhaps.