Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday

Wake up. Look around. Try to go back to sleep. Sleep. Wake up. Look around. Look at the clock. It's not too early. Look at the other two. They're sleeping peacefully. Nothing seems to bother them. Get dressed. Go to the bathroom. Use said bathroom. Brush your teeth. Comb your hair. Floss your teeth. Go back to your room. Look at the two again. Still sleeping. Look at the clock. It's a bit later. Was the day always this long? Go downstairs. Sit down in a chair and wait for others. Pull out your phone. Nothing interesting. Turn off your phone. Look around. Nothing to see. Turn on your phone again. Nothing interesting. Force yourself to find something interesting. Can't find anything. Time starts to blend. Look at the clock. Barley any time has passed. Go back to looking at your phone. Can't find anything interesting. Fiddle with the phone. Do anything you can think of. Run out of things to do. Look around. Look at the clock. Barley any time has passed.

                   You hear movement upstairs. Perk up your ears. It's probably your Mom. Eventually you hear her get up and get dressed and doing all the things you did. Eventually she comes downstairs, slowly, it feels like forever. She comes down and looks at you. You look back at her with a thousand yard stare. She looks at you solemnly. You look at her. She looks at you. You two don't move. You don't even think either of you blinked. You and her look at each other. She looks at you sadly. You feel sad, depressed even. She exhales. You can't. She puts her head down and goes to the kitchen. You stay in the living room. Doing what the room is telling you too. You can't get that smell out of your head. You want to throw up. You can't. Your body won't let you. Eventually she comes back. She sits on the chair across from you. She's sipping coffee. Taking it in.

                 "Will you be okay if I leave for work?"

                 "I'm not okay now..."

                 "...Can you take care of the other two?"

                 "I'll try."

                 "Thank you, that's all I ask."

                 Blaze stays quiet. Her Mom comes over and kisses her on the head before going back to the kitchen. She finishes her meal and goes upstairs. She goes up there. Blaze hears her stop right outside their room, even though the door is open, Blaze hears her looking around. Vanilla goes over and wakes the other two. Blaze can hear both of them getting up and Vanilla telling them something. Blaze hears noises of agreement. Vanilla goes back downstairs. She walks down the stairs slowly and then finally arrives.

               "Thank you, Blaze."

               "You're welcome, Mom."

               "I'm so sorry."

               "It's not your fault."

               "Thank you."

               With that Vanilla leaves the house. Leaving Blaze and Cream and Marine. Eventually the Two start their chores while Blaze waits. Something to finally wait for. Eventually they finish and head downstairs. They see Blaze, Blaze looks back to them. Marine and Cream sit on the couch across from Blaze that Vanilla just occupied. The two sit down. Marine leaning on Cream for support which Cream accommodates to.

               "Are you okay Blaze?" Cream asks.

               "No."

              "Blaze, I'm sorry." Marine says.

              "It's not your fault. You couldn't have prevented it."

              "I should've done something as soon as I smelt that..."