TIMES

Blaze wakes up. Everything is normal. She gets up. Does her normal routine. Goes to school with Cream and Marine. The she gets to the first class of the day where she finally gets to see Amy. Thankfully.

             "I had a nightmare last night" Amy says

             "Same." Blaze responds.

             The two stay silent for a bit.

             "What was it about?" Blaze questions the other.

            "Stupid art project, you?" Amy responds

            "Same nightmare as always, everything is green. Nothing changed."

            "My bad colors seem to be blue and black"

            "Really?"

             "Yup, at least the combination of them makes me want to throw up."

             "Why?"

             "I don't want to say"

             "Fair enough."

             The pair go throughout their classes without any incident. Then head to lunch. Today is chicken nuggets. With mash potatoes that somehow look more artificial than the chicken nuggets. The two collect their lunches then go to sit down. Where the other three are. Silver is eating his lunch while Cream and Marine look paranoid. Blaze didn't know that earlier. So she assumes this is a new development.

              "Why do you two look so... afraid." Blaze questions Marine and Cream.

              "No reason." Cream says.

              "Nightmares" Marine says

              "Hey, if you makes you feel any better I had nightmares too." Blaze says to comfort Marine which doesn't seem to work.

               "I did too!" Amy says also trying to help, which also doesn't work.

               "Seems like I'm the only who didn't have nightmares." Silver says and laughs to themselves before going back to their lunch.

                "I didn't have nightmares either!" Cream says quickly.

                "Somehow I doubt that" Silver says

                "What's THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Cream says looking ready to maul Silver if they say another word. That gets Silver to be quiet at least for a little bit.

                 It also concerns everyone else at the table. Thankfully none of them have to deal with feral Cream for long as they all go to their next classes. Amy is still nervous as the nightmare she had last night concerned this very class but she goes in anyways. Bracing herself for the absolute worse.

                 The class is still boring and monotonous. Nothing like Amy's nightmare. This is what she is fearing? She looks around before going back to work. Boring work that she gets no closer to solving. She hates it. She always seemingly has, she's aware of it now. No need to try and justify its existence, only hate. Why would it be anything else? That's almost all the class has given her with only the exception of two new friends and possibly getting closer with Blaze.

                 Music class is still the same.

                 Study hall is the same. Nothing changes there. The period after that is all the same. Nothing changes. Conversation. They all go out to the buses. Nothing changes there. Again. Amy goes home and tries to figure out the project. Not like she has anything better to do. Nothing changes. For anyone. Amy has absolutely nothing at all to do.

                  Amy then hears her phone buzz. Yes she does.

                  Blaze: Are you also concerned about Marine and Cream or is it just me being paranoid?

                  Amy: No, they're acting weird, Maybe you should try talking to them?

                  Blaze: Already tried, they won't budge.

                  Amy: Well that sucks

                  Blaze: Yeah.

                  Amy: At least you tried?

                  Blaze: Ha.

                  Amy puts her phone away and continues to work on her project. While Blaze fiddles with her phone for a bit before getting up and going downstairs to Cream and Marine, who still look paranoid. Nervous for seemingly no reason at all.

                  Blaze exhales to herself and sits down. Trying to ignore the situation at hand that she can't control or help. So she looks at her phone, hopefully finding something to do. The worst part is that she doesn't even know why Cream and Marine are acting like this. At least with past problems she either knew about it or could figure it out. Maybe it's nothing, absolutely nothing at all. That's at least what Blaze convinces herself it is. Not wanting any conflict right now. She can get through this, she's had worse.

                 Amy keeps working. Not sparing any mistake. Doesn't matter, she doesn't get anywhere. She works on it for what seems like forever. Until it's time to go to bed. When she goes to sleep and hopes her hardest she doesn't have nightmares. Against her better judgment she pretends she won't. Maybe pretending is key. Pretending everything is normal and fine. Nothing happens for a bit when she first goes to sleep. A relief to her unconscious mind.

                 Blue and Black and a sickening shade of green appear. Amy wants to throw up. Blaze wants to throw up. It consumes them. It hates them. It bashes against them. Shakening the two to the core. Maybe the other ruined the other colors for them. Those colors seem to be the only thing that shows up. It's horrible. It's awful. It's plain bad. Disgusting. A lot of things would seem to hurt more than this. It doesn't seem to mean anything though. A torture method with seemingly no end and possibilities to figure it out. Only for their worst thoughts to come true as the three colors start to mix into another one.

                They wake up, thankfully not seeing the new color. Thinking about it makes them sick. The time is 1:03am. Neither of them fall back asleep. Not caring how sleep deprived they get because they can't go back to sleep. They get ready when the time comes. Do their normal routines. Get on their buses and go off to school. The buses reach the school and they get off. Blaze goes straight to class when she gets there while Amy who gets there before Blaze goes to the bathroom presumably to clean herself up.

                Amy enters the class. Blaze is there. She sits next to her. They sit in silence but not for too long.

                "You had the same dream, didn't you?"