Another Word For Repetitive

When Amy gets home. She does what she hasn't done yet, cheat. Maybe it's stupid or pointless to try but she looks it up on her phone. In the solitude of her own private domicile. She looks it up. Nothing except for a few reviews of her school come up. Pointless, as she expected. She looks at her photos. That chalk outline as clear as it was the first day is on her phone. Nothing changes between the two. Twins, identical, forever, like fingerprints. She keeps looking at it. Studying it intensely. Nothing happens. No eureka moment. Nothing changes. Amy does this for hours on end. Until it's appropriate for her to get ready for bed and go to sleep. She falls asleep surprisingly easily. Nothing happens.

              Until she wakes up in her Art class. Of course she never actually left. She looks around. Everything looks normal. The light is exactly the same. Tails and Knuckles are in their seats and her teacher is sitting in her chair doing paperwork. Nothing has changed. Until she looks at her papers. It's Black and Blue. Mixed together in a sickening concoction. Making Amy want to throw up. She looks back up. Nobody's left except her and her teacher. Amy swears it got darker. She gets up. Nothing happens. Her teacher is doing that same motion she always does. She walks closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer.

               Amy finally reaches her and then... she wakes up. Back in her bedroom. The clock reads 2:23 am. Amy doesn't see that. Covered in cold sweat. She doesn't want to do that again. Forgot about all of that. Push it into her subconscious, where it shall lay dormant for the rest of her life. Ironically this pushes everything else to her subconscious. Amy only pushes everything back out. Overwhelming her brain. Now she thinks about everything except that. Only so much space in her subconscious to hold stuff. It can only hold that. Amy rubs her head, drinks the water on her bedside and goes back to bed. At least, she tries to. She really tries to. Of course she can't sleep. Either because of that nightmare or whatever is going on in head. She sighs and keeps trying. Again and again.

                 Green again. That sickening shade of green. Nothing changes besides everyone is missing. This has happened so much, Blaze is used to it. Blaze tries to lucid dream but her mind won't budge. Doesn't matter, all she wants to is get out of here. This place, that look like an evil twin of her home, makes Blaze want to throw up. Blaze wonders not too far. She does her normal routine here. Go out of her house, walk to Marine's house. She has been there more times in her dreams than Balze could have ever imagined she would be there in real life. The house looks the same, nothing has changed. Blaze goes back to her house and locks the door behind her. Blaze pinches herself. She wakes up back in her room. The clock reads 1:48am. Blaze isn't phased anymore, she drinks some water and goes back to sleep. This is nothing after all. She's had worse, way worse.

                  Orange. Her favorite color. She falls. To soon to lose her. Nothing happens. Your left alone. Again. You don't want to be alone. You keep trying to find her. You can't find her. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. She's not here anymore. You cry. You cry so much. It gets everywhere. You can't live without her. Orange scars you. It hurts. You cry whenever it flashes at you. The color haunts you. Your alone. Again. You care too much. You want it to stop. All of this, to stop. To end. To quit it and give her back. She fell. You lost her. She's gone and never coming back no matter how much you want or how much you look or move. Is it your fault? Maybe. Maybe it is. If it even is you'll blame yourself. So you cry to ignore it. A small part of yourself beats you up. Blaming you. Hating you. Screaming at you. It won't stop. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone and it's all your fault.

                   You cry. Bawling your eyes out. She isn't coming back. She fell. Where did she fall? You can't even remember. Maybe it's because you're too busy crying. Maybe it's because you suppressed it. Again and again. It keeps coming back but you can't bare to remember it. You yell to yourself to get it together. You can't. You couldn't save her. So why even try to save yourself? Why? You don't even deserve to live. Life is for people who deserve it. You don't deserve it. You didn't deserve her. You never did. She's too good for her. You're an accident waiting to happen. You're a walking disaster. Like you always are. You've been messed up since day one. By what? Who cares. Your you and that's the worst decision you never made. It's your fault regardless. She was batter than you and you let her fall. You are a horrible person who doesn't deserve anything. You are horrible. You are horrible. You are horrible. You are horrible. You are horrible. You are horrible. You are a monster. You are a monster. You are a monster. You are a monster. You are a monster. You are a monster.

                   Orange is her favorite color, just like you. But it's way too close to the color of blood for your comfort. Wake up now. The time is 4:34am. Wake up. Now.