1

Chapter 1 Modified version + Unmodified version If there is an afterlife, it will be returned a hundredfold

"Mr. Shi, the president doesn't want to see you, please go." After speaking, the speaker ignored Shi Qijun who was standing at the door with messy clothes, turned around and chatted with another security guard, and glanced at Shi Qi from time to time There was undisguised contempt in Jun's eyes.

Shi Qijun looked down at himself, and smiled disappointedly, indeed, he is quite miserable now. Stretching out his right hand to cover his eyes that were crying from the glare of the sun, Shi Qijun took a deep breath, turned around and was about to leave.

"Stop, stop him, stop him." The speaker may have seen that Shi Qijun was about to leave, so he became anxious and shouted loudly.

Putting down his hands, Shi Qijun frowned and watched the people who appeared suddenly surround him tightly. What are these people doing? Wasn't he not allowed to go in before? Why did you change your mind in such a short while?

Before Shi Qijun could think about it, the person who spoke just now smiled proudly at Shi Qijun while shaking the mustache on his lips. "Haha, you still have today, tsk tsk, I didn't look at your body, huh, it's really fierce. Tie it up and throw it in the basement." When Shi Qijun saw it was a mustache, he had a bad

feeling He had a hunch that this mustache had a little backer behind him, and he was domineering in the company, but there was a time when Fan was in Shi Qijun's hands, so he could only be a security guard on the first floor. It is easy to guess why he is so arrogant today, someone must have ordered it.

Shi Qijun took a deep breath, held back the pain in that place, and then lightly frowned at Shi Qijun: "Is there something wrong?" After finishing speaking, his eyes darkened, how could this mustache say the word fierce?

Could it be that they all knew that Zhang Maohong gave him to someone else?

Thinking of this, it is difficult for Shi Qijun to suppress the anger in his heart, Zhang Maohong! You wait, since you do this, then don't blame him for being unfeeling.

"It's okay, I'm knocked out and taken away." Mustache laughed twice, didn't say anything, just waved his hand, and then the people around Shi Qijun rushed forward.

Shi Qijun was a man anyway, but for some reason, his body was really unfit, and he was knocked out very quickly. Before he fainted, he saw many people watching the theater around him, and suddenly, the corner of his mouth raised a hint of sarcasm. You are all acquaintances, how can you not be familiar with a company?

When he woke up, Shi Qijun knew where he was. This is the basement of this Hongsheng building, located on the bottom three floors. Because it is too low, there are only some goods around.

After moving his hands and feet, Shi Qijun heaved a sigh of relief, fortunately, he was not tied up.

Looking up, there is only a dim light, which can only vaguely illuminate the scene around Shi Qijun.

Sighing, Shi Qijun could only smile wryly at this time.

He was originally a manager of Hongsheng Group, and he was doing pretty well, but some insiders knew that he had a boyfriend who was the owner of Hongsheng Group.

Thinking of Zhang Maohong, Shi Qijun's eyes suddenly turned red.

Zhang Maohong, we have been together for two years, even if you don't want to touch me, there is no need to give me to the person you are going to cooperate with!

In fact, Qi Jun didn't know why Zhang Maohong refused to touch him when they were together for two years. At first, he still struggled with it. Later, because of the sudden increase in work, he only thought about this issue occasionally.