53

Chapter 53 New

After Xiu Ruiqing left, he immediately pulled his younger brother to start planning.

As for his father, he had already left Xiu Ruihua behind and ran to think of a name.

Shi Qijun sighed leisurely after closing the door, life is his own, only when he is comfortable, life will not be stern.

The big bun fell asleep, but the little bun looked at Shi Qijun with his big eyes open.

"Little Baozi, I will leave your name to you, and I will just give you a nickname." When he was beside Xiao Baozi, Shi Qijun smiled and stretched out his hand to pinch Xiao Baozi's cheek.

"Yeah!" The little bun yelled as if he understood, and then his two black eyes kept looking at Shi Qijun, as if he wanted to engrave him deeply in his mind.

Regarding this situation, Shi Qijun thought of something bad for some reason, and then felt a little panicked. Although he knew that Xiao Baozi would leave, he thought it would be when he was five or six years old at the earliest, now?

impossible!

Impossible, right?

Shi Qijun didn't know if he was scaring himself, he felt his heart beat faster little by little, and the muscles on his face couldn't help but tense, he clenched his hands tightly, and stared down at Xiao Baozi's face.

Shi Qijun felt that as long as there was something wrong with him, he would...

what would happen?

Shi Qijun was confused, but in fact he didn't know, because he could only hide the little bun, and if he hid it, there was only space.

Shi Qijun was so nervous, but Xiao Baozi opened his mouth wide and yawned, then a little tear came out of the corner of his eyes, squinting and looking sleepy.

Huh? Feeling sleepy, Shi Qijun threw away all other thoughts in an instant, straightened Xiao Baozi's bedding, stretched out his hand and gently patted Xiao Baozi's shoulder, humming an unknown tune.

It wasn't until Xiao Baozi fell asleep that Shi Qijun smiled wryly.

He really took it for granted, and he just thought so before. Will leave, it's okay, he won't be reluctant.

However, Shi Qijun couldn't raise the corners of his mouth at all, he could only show a wry smile. He didn't resist the emotion just now, and it just popped up. To keep the child.

After taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun looked at Xiao Baozi with a sad smile, Xiao Baozi, Xiao Baozi, I can't bear it.

Closing his eyes and leaning against the little bun, Shi Qijun closed his eyes, thinking about something, but he didn't know if he was too tired, so he fell asleep unconsciously.

Time passed in the sleepless nights of Xiu Ruiqing and Xiu Ruihua, the excessive excitement of Xiu Frame and Shi Qijun's ignorance.

The next day, when Shi Qijun woke up and saw that the buns were still awake, he walked out lightly and concealed the door, and then began to prepare some food.

Opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. Shi Qijun unscrewed the lid and took a sip from the mouth of the bottle. Before he swallowed the water in his mouth, he saw Xiu Ruihua walking away listlessly with a pair of dark circles around his eyes. Come in.

When he saw Shi Qijun, Xiu Ruihua only moved his eyelids, "Morning ~ sister-in-law..." Then he yawned hard, tearing the corners of his eyes. Xiu Ruihua wiped it off with his sleeve indifferently, walked unsteadily to the front of the refrigerator, opened the bottom freezer, took out a piece of ice, and stuck it directly on his neck without being afraid of the cold.