40

Chapter 40 The Confused Shi Qijun

Wang Siye let go of Li Mei and wanted to leave, but was directly blocked by the people brought by Xiu Ruihua, and then went to the Wang family in the capital under Xiu Ruiqing's tough attitude.

Along the way, Wang Siye also tried to escape, but he didn't know what method Xiu Ruiqing used. Wang Siye and others didn't know until they fell asleep.

"I thought I was the only one who wanted to solve this matter directly because I was angry." Shi Qijun looked at Xiu Ruiqing who was beside him, wondering why he was messing around with him.

No matter what, Mr. Shi Qi knew that his method was the stupidest. He directly brought people to Wang's house, and then said that this might be the most unflattering method. In fact, it is also possible to dismiss Wang Siye and Li Mei when they are in the store, and then tell Wang Xi about the matter, and wait for them to make trouble on their own. There may be some involvement in the end, but the matter will be resolved perfectly.

It's just that Shi Qijun doesn't want to think about these annoying things anymore, he just wants to solve these things directly, and then live a life of sleeping, eating, and sleeping at home with peace of mind.

Shi Qijun felt that everything was out of his plan. He just wanted to give birth to the child with peace of mind after getting rid of Zhang Maohong, and then live a life of a landlord raising children.

However, Zhang Maohong who appeared impatiently disrupted his plan, and now the parents who appeared again disrupted his plan again. He didn't want to get involved with any relatives anymore, and once he made it clear, nothing would happen.

Speaking of what happened during this period, Shi Qijun himself felt incredible, so many people who had never met in his previous life popped up all of a sudden, all of them had something to do with his life, but they didn't have much to do with it.

"Actually, I'm really tired." For some reason, Shi Qijun closed his eyes and slowly expressed his feelings. He was really tired. He was just a little person who wanted to live in peace, because grandpa left He doesn't need to struggle for the things that come down, he just needs to guard those things well and he can get through this sound safely.

However, a series of things came up, and Shi Qijun really felt very tired, so let's live alone after this matter is resolved.

"Why?" Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun's slightly tired face, and was a little puzzled. He had never understood Shi Qijun, and he knew about Zhang Maohong. He was killed, and in the end, because he was worried, he also helped Zhang Xian.

I don't know why Shi Qijun was involved in this matter, and in the end, because of Shi Qijun, the matter became clear earlier.

Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun's trembling eyes, turned around and kissed him gently. "It's good to sleep when I'm tired."

"But, I just feel tired." Shi Qijun felt a strange touch on his eyelids, his eyes trembled, but he didn't dare to open them.

"Why?" Xiu Ruiqing was still unclear.

"Everything I have now is beyond my imagination. At that time, I just wanted to take away Zhang Maohong's grandeur, and let him and Liu Yuelin's family lose their most cherished things, but I don't know when everything changed. In the end, the two brothers Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin died, and Liu Yuelin's parents finally left with their own things and never returned to this city.

But he and Liao Jinnian were living in a muddle. After that, Wang Sikai suddenly appeared, and after that, Wang Siye, his background, Wang family, Li Mei, all appeared. , a Chen family who had an enmity with Xiu Ruiqing's family.