9

Chapter 9 Looking for a suitable store in a moment of peace

"Hello?" While sleeping drowsily, Shi Qijun felt that the phone was ringing, and subconsciously picked it up before realizing something was wrong.

His mobile phone was always turned off at night, when was it placed under the pillow?

Although he was puzzled, he had already picked it up, and Shi Qijun didn't hang up right away when he was not very sober.

"I'm Xiu Ruiqing..."

"Ah!" Exclaimed, and then quickly removed the battery. At this time, Shi Qijun, who was completely awake, looked at the phone in his hand, rubbed his temples, and thought about what happened. .

Yesterday was chaotic all day, and when he came back, Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin had already left, but I heard from the aunt next door that the look in their eyes before they left was very unfriendly. house.

He couldn't stand the enthusiastic aunt. There is nothing wrong with everything going on as usual after that, I got into the space and sorted those prickly pears into categories, and thought about what kind of pots to use to raise them.

after?

Rubbing his temples, Shi Qijun remembered that he was going to sleep after eating in addition to space, and then somehow found Xiu Ruiqing's cell phone that he picked up by accident.

In a trance, he seemed to turn on the phone, and then stuffed it under the pillow?

"What stupid thing did I do?" Isn't it too late to avoid? Is this a collision?

Annoyed, he kneaded his already messy hair, Shi Qijun took a deep breath after kneading and went into the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth, Shi Qijun gritted his toothbrush and looked at my listless self in the mirror and sighed: "Well, return the pearl tree [really]" Finding it difficult to speak, Shi Qijun paused, and then stopped. spoke.

Turning on his own mobile phone and seeing several missed calls, Shi Qijun was curious who it was?

Starting from the most recent time, call back one by one.

No one answered the first few calls. When he called this one, Shi Qijun didn't expect the other party to answer it. After all, even a scammer's call might be answered. His numbers seemed to call his phone and hang up after two rings. It's just for fun, how could it be possible to pick it up.

"Hello?" When a deep and somewhat familiar voice sounded, Shi Qijun was stunned for a moment, hey, someone picked it up? Just why is this voice so familiar?

"Hello? I'm Xiu Ruiqing."

"Patta!" Shi Qijun quickly separated his cell phone from the battery.

...

It was because he answered this person's phone in the early morning that he would call back those missed calls without notes one by one, just to relax, but...the result was very bad, and it did not meet his assumptions.

When Qijun was lying on the sofa, he poured a glass of water and gulped it all down before looking a little more relaxed.

At this time, Shi Qijun was quietly thinking about his behavior in the morning, because of Xiu Ruiqing's phone call, he was a little at a loss all morning, just like a person who doesn't understand anything is facing various tests I don't know if I put my hands or feet right.

"What are you afraid of?" Facing Xiu Ruiqing, no, or just Xiu Ruiqing, he felt a little scared, even though he didn't know what he was afraid of. But he just didn't want to have anything to do with him, not at all, but now he got involved a little bit, so he felt panic, fear, and even a little guilt.