11

Chapter 11 Grandpa was mysterious when the landlord changed his mind

After waking up from a bad dream, Shi Qijun glanced at the cell phone next to the pillow, and after thinking about it, he took out the number that had been blacklisted.

"Beep...beep..." Hearing the sound in his ear, Shi Qijun wanted to hang up. Why did he just call Xiu Ruiqing and want to go back to the wolf dog?

However, Shi Qijun frowned, not quite understanding why Xiu Ruiqing wanted to take away the wolf dog, even if he couldn't find his unexpected one-night stand at that time, there was no need to take his wolf dog away directly? Ah, no, not his.

Just when Shi Qijun was thinking wildly, the phone was connected, and when Xiu Ruiqing remembered it with a hoarse voice, Shi Qijun was a little at a loss, and it took him a while to remember that he was on the phone now, and the other party could not see , and suddenly the whole person limp on the bed.

"Hey, what do you want from me?"

Shi Qijun really wanted to tell himself that the smile he felt was an illusion, but it was obviously not a question. laugh.

"Give me back the dog. By the way, I think we need to talk about our affairs." Maybe it was the dream last night that made him change his attitude, or something else. Anyway, at this time, Shi Qijun's attitude towards Xiu Ruiqing It's not as tangled as it used to be.

"Okay." Xiu Ruiqing hung up the phone after saying a word.

Shi Qijun frowned, he seemed to hear the sound of something breaking just now, maybe it was an illusion?

"Tom tom!"

"Senior, get up, get up quickly. It's already ten o'clock in the morning." Following the knock on the door, came Liao Jinnian's loud voice.

ten o'clock? Shi Qijun was very surprised, looked at the time displayed on the phone, it was really already past ten o'clock in the morning, he slept so comfortably. "Get up, stop knocking."

By the time Qi Jun put the key in the box left by his grandfather into his trouser pocket and walked out of the room, another twenty minutes had passed.

When he came out, he saw Liao Jinnian's big face. Shi Qijun paused for a moment, then pushed away Liao Jinnian who was looking at him with big eyes, "Why are you waiting for me? I will help you if I say so." "Actually,

I I really want to ask, where is my wolfdog?" It's not that I didn't notice it yesterday, but every time when the wolfdog was about to be mentioned, the senior changed the subject, or when he was lying on the sofa and couldn't sleep and chatted with Yang Yue last night, Only after Yang Yue gave him a way did he have the chance to ask.

"..." Fostering it with someone else, and guaranteeing that it will be brought back intact, Shi Qijun will be very thankful for his thoughts after waking up just now, so that many things can be solved, such as Xiu Ruiqing, such as Liao Jinnian. Thinking of this, Shi Qijun gave Liao Jinnian a hard look.

After washing up, Mr. Shi Qi ate something, then picked up the key and stood at the entrance to change his shoes. "I'm going to the bank first, will you go with me to the bank or wait for me at the coffee shop?" Because of the share purchase, he was very poor before, and now he almost has to use the money his grandfather left him.

"Let's go with you." Liao Jinnian thought for a while, he also wanted to go to the bank to withdraw the money, at least the deposit he paid yesterday would be withdrawn, and he still needs to pay the deposit after finding a house today.

As for Yang Yue? He has always followed Liao Jinnian.

"Well, okay." Shi Qijun glanced at Yang Yue, then at Liao Jinnian, and had a guess in his heart, but after thinking about it, it had nothing to do with him, he just hoped that they...well, sigh, Shi Qi Jun felt that he was really old.