47

Chapter 47

Xiu Ruiqing told his brother what he knew and then left. Before leaving, he gave Xiu Ruihua a good word of advice.

It made Xiu Ruihua feel that he was more miserable than the little cabbage that no one wanted in the field. He was this guy's real brother, right? Why didn't he feel a little bit reluctant after parting, and all told his younger brother to care about his future sister-in-law?

Be careful, let him go for a rebellious period and go directly to become a monk!

"Okay." Thinking is one thing, doing is one thing, Xiu Ruihua said swearingly to Xiu Ruiqing's eyes, expressing his decision and awareness that he will take good care of his future sister-in-law by the way.

"En." Xiu Rui stared at Shi Qijun's door with reluctance, hesitated for a while but still didn't bother Shi Qijun who was already asleep, opened the door and nodded with his younger brother, and left directly.

"Hey, I'll go to sleep too, and check the doors and windows by the way. Aww." It's still early, but Xiu Ruihua feels that he needs to keep up with Shi Qijun's rest time, so let's go to bed.

At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, Shi Qijun went downstairs.

Shi Qijun stood on the balcony and looked at the gangsters below who were discussing how to get up. He felt very helpless. His current body has really been turned into a fairy by Wuqing. He just needs to be serious about what the people below said. If you listen carefully, you will be able to hear clearly. "Wuqing, what kind of state am I in?"

One is not a cultivator, two is not a monster, and three is not possessing any supernatural powers. What is going on here?

"I remember that I ate a lot of food for you. If you are a cultivator, it seems to have added decades of skill. It's just that you have no relationship with cultivation, so it can only make you different from ordinary people, with sharp eyes and ears. It's just because..." He ruthlessly touched Shi Qijun's stomach, expressing that it was because of this.

"You mean my child?" Stretching out his hand to cover his stomach, Shi Qijun was very surprised by Wu Qing's words. He felt that he had changed a bit during the one month in the country, but he didn't expect it to be because of his stomach. The child in the house, the food that Wu Qing thought was given to him was finally digested.

"Well, the inheritance has already started in your belly, so in order to have a good environment for the fetus to conceive, I took out a lot of things, and I stuck it on your belly for that time. "Speaking of this, Wu Qing felt a little guilty, her voice was a little low, and she seemed very depressed.

"It's okay, as long as it's not harmful to my children or me, I don't think I will care." Shi Qijun touched Wuqing, and shook his head. In fact, he knew a little about Wuqing's entanglement. When one of his children was an inheritor, he had imagined many kinds of futures.

The most likely thing is that the child is very intelligent, and he started to practice soon after he uttered his voice, and then he would stay away from him and this place.

"En." Wu Qing looked at the people below who had already found a way to climb up. "What are you going to do with these people?"

"Wait until they come up, knock them out, call the police, and then let them go back and tell their leaders that I only have myself and Xiu Ruihua here, and Xiu Ruiqing is not here. Uncle Xiu guessed it really That's right." During dinner, Shi Qijun and Xiu Ruihua still got up to eat, and at that time, Xiu Frame came to talk about some guesses and the help that was mentioned before.