32

Chapter 32

"Then I won't send it off." Without getting up, Shi Qijun looked at Wang Siye's back and said lightly.

When the two of them walked away, Liao Jinnian, who had been standing silently, burst out laughing. "Puff ha ha ha ha ha ha."

"Cough cough, what are you laughing at?" When Shi Qijun saw Liao Jinnian who was squatting on the ground with his stomach covered in laughter, he couldn't help coughing twice.

"Senior, I watched the whole process and saw the expression on Wang Sikai's face, it was so funny. Hahahaha." Liao Jinnian had tears in the corners of his eyes because of his laughter.

"How funny, tell me?" Because you have always greeted Wang Siye, Shi Qijun didn't pay much attention to the person who looked exactly like him, maybe, he didn't want to see that person, after all, he felt very sad when he saw it. uncomfortable.

Let's wait for Xiu Ruiqing to explain the results of the appraisal today.

"At the beginning, I was very proud. When the man named Wang Siye was talking, he raised his head high and rolled his eyes at us with disdain. Later, Wang Siye was blocked by you, the senior, and that The time was even more exciting, my face turned red and white, and I wanted to ask if I had applied rouge." Liao Jinnian imitated Wang Sikai's expression, and before he finished learning, he couldn't help laughing.

"Pfft." Shi Qijun also covered his mouth and smiled, thinking about that appearance, it's really funny. "By the way, the store is basically ready. Do you want me to invite Wang Siye when the time comes?"

Shi Qijun's eyes flashed a hint of playfulness. He just wanted to open a business in a normal way and make money silently. Who knew that Wang Sikai actually ran out. Shi Qijun blocked his mouth with the excuse of opening a shop, but he couldn't really refuse to invite people.

At that time, there will be some sayings, but how to ask for it still needs to be pondered.

"An invitation is an invitation. Anyway, he will definitely dress up and even pack a big gift, but there are only three of us, the senior, me, Zhang Xian, Xiu Ruiqing and his son. Let's wear pajamas. Then look at their two brothers The suits and leather shoes, they will be the ones who are embarrassed." Liao Jinnian thought about it and thought of something fun.

"Pfft, then we will be the ones being laughed at, well, I'm not quite sure what the relationship between me and Wang Sikai is, and I have to wait for Xiu Ruiqing's results, alas, why did everything pop up? Touching his belly, Shi Qijun sometimes felt that he really wanted to just hide in the space and live a leisurely life alone, ignoring these things.

It's just that it's impossible for him to be separated from humans. Space is good, but the lack of humans is the biggest problem.

Shi Qijun asked himself that he hadn't reached the point where he could see through the world of mortals, and he could be content with living alone at the foot of the mountain.

He is just a layman, wanting to enjoy the joy in the mortal world, playing with his friends.

"If you must invite him, hand him over to Xiu Ruiqing's father. He seems to be very difficult to deal with, making it difficult for Wang Siye." "

I also agree with your idea."

"By the way, senior, the matter of the child, How long can you hide it? Now Xiu Ruiqing is investigating your matter, if you are not careful..." Liao Jinnian thought of this matter, the child is almost two months old, although Shi Qijun's stomach has no ups and downs, even The reaction is only more sleepy.