48

Chapter 48 Anxiety and Avoidance

"En, okay." Xiu Ruihua nodded, because he was still driving, so he didn't call right away, and drove to the hospital chatting casually with Shi Qijun.

After parking the car, Xiu Ruihua helped Shi Qijun fix it before running to a quiet place to make a phone call.

Shi Qijun breathed a sigh of relief at this time, although he said that he was afraid was a reason, but in fact there was a reason for it.

With an uneasy heart, Shi Qijun didn't see Xiu Ruihua after the inspection, and felt a little uneasy, what's wrong? Could it be that he was ambushed halfway and kidnapped by the way?

"Xiu Ruihua?" Taking out the phone and dialing Xiu Ruihua's number, Shi Qijun asked carefully, because the opposite side was very quiet, if in the past, Xiu Ruihua would have directly and happily shouted "Hello, sister-in-law!"

Although I used to be very concerned about this point, but this time it is gone. Shi Qijun felt a little different atmosphere. "What's the matter, Ruihua?" Qijun used to call him by his full name before, but now he didn't care so much, and lowered his voice and asked cautiously.

"It's okay..." Xiu Ruihua's voice sounded a little hoarse, a bit like the voice after a cold.

Shi Qijun felt that something must have happened. Before, he just asked Xiu Ruihua to ask about Xiu Ruiqing, but it turned out to be like this at this time. Could it be that something happened to Xiu Ruiqing?

Although he felt unreliable for his guess, Shi Qijun understood that it might be the most correct.

After taking a deep breath, he said softly to the phone: "Where are you?" The sound is only after crying.

"I'm here to look for you, don't leave, I still need to be your car to go home?" Shi Qijun had already confirmed his guess in his heart, and immediately wanted to appease Xiu Ruihua first, so he said such a sentence talk.

"Okay..."

While on the phone and hurrying, Shi Qijun heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the obviously spirited response from the opposite party, and after hanging up the phone, he quickened his pace.

When Shi Qijun arrived, Xiu Ruihua was sitting in the driver's seat with his head resting on the steering wheel, making it hard to see what his face looked like.

"What's the matter?" Gently put his hand on Xiu Ruihua's shoulder, when Shi Qijun got into the car, the door was already closed.

"My brother is missing..." Xiu Ruihua raised his head and directly said what was in Qi Jun's mind. "I called my dad just now, wondering why there was no news for so long. My dad said... He said... There were too many people yesterday. In the chaos, my brother was attacked and disappeared." "Really

... "Shi Qijun stretched out his hand to cover his heart, feeling that it was beating a little too fast. "Can you still drive? Let's go back first."

Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun closed his eyes after Xiu Ruihua nodded, and quietly placed one hand on his heart.

"My brother will be fine, right?" Xiu Ruihua drove the car without turning his head, but asked softly. "I will definitely."

"Well... yes..." Shi Qijun nodded, not sure if he was comforting himself or the secret guard Xiu Ruihua.

"After I send you back, I will move back to live with my dad... It was agreed before." After hesitating for a while, Xiu Ruihua still said it. "Well, it's okay for you to be alone?"