56

Chapter 56

There was no movie to watch, so the two could only sit quietly and drink tea.

"It tastes good." Xiu Ruiqing, who felt that he should find a topic to talk about, took a big sip, then aftertaste, he felt that the taste was good.

"Really?" For Xiu Ruiqing's actions, Shi Qijun saw clearly, suppressed a smile and replied, and quickly lowered his head so as not to spit out the tea. Although he is not a good tea taster, but, What kind of taste is this big mouthful.

"You're so pretty." Realizing that he was making a fool of himself, Xiu Ruiqing didn't care at all, this was in front of Shi Qijun, if it was Xiu Ruihua, sorry, come on, let's compete.

"Thank you." Knowing that Xiu Ruiqing was just a simple compliment, Shi Qijun didn't feel that he was treated unfairly at all. "Actually." Looking at the teacup in his hand, he was slightly lost in thought.

"Actually, I never knew why you were chasing after me." He didn't believe in love at first sight, but this person was really chasing him a little hard. When he was found, he was more surprised than worried. Why? Is this person coming back to find him?

The conversation he had with Xiu Ruihua made him ready to leave long ago, but Wu Qing... was an accident.

His mind was wandering, Shi Qijun leaned his head lightly on the back of the chair, he had calculated so many people, and also calculated himself, he would not regret or apologize at all.

"I don't know either, but I know that I like you and want to keep you by my side." It's not that I haven't thought about why, it's just that Xiu Ruiqing has always been clear about what he wants, even if Xiu Ruihua put them The conversation between the two told him that he still felt that he wanted to keep this person by his side.

Now that there are steamed stuffed buns, it is even more justifiable.

"You actually know it all, right?" This is actually something that Shi Qijun can't see through. Although he said calculations, how could there be no loopholes in the temporary calculations, but Xiu Ruiqing not only kept moving closer to him as if he didn't see it. , and even, maybe even blocked Xiu Ruihua's line of sight, causing Xiu Ruihua to understand everything until the end.

Maybe it was because of this that he obediently followed this person back.

"You know everything, you even know more, but you don't say anything, and you even help me. Xiu Ruiqing, I don't know whether I am more grateful or like it. You gave me everything I want What I want is safety, maintenance and pampering, although the way of pampering is to help me cover it up." The corners of the mouth were curved with joy. "Why do you give me what I lack?"

Shi Qi was an accident to Xiu Ruiqing's family, and Xiu Ruiqing and the others were an accident to Shi Qijun? Because of them, he felt bolder, he calculated everything, he planned everything, and he was also in the game.

If it wasn't for Xiu Rui to clear up their accidents, he might not be able to get rid of those pasts so quickly and easily.

"Thank you." Sincere thanks, Xiu Ruiqing, thank you for covering up, thank you for your tolerance, thank you for your liking.

"No need." Shaking his head, Xiu Ruiqing filled the empty teacup in his hand and drank it down again. Well, the taste is really good. "Just make a promise with your body."

"Pfft." Shi Qijun, who was a little melancholy, was immediately laughed angrily, he felt fortunate that he didn't drink tea just now, otherwise he didn't know how to choke.