59

Chapter 59

If it is space, it is absolutely impossible for him to let go, it is something that belongs to his son.

"Sister-in-law, you hate me." With a flat mouth, Xiu Ruihua pretended to be aggrieved and made faces to tease Xiao Baozi.

"..." Silently glanced at Xiu Ruihua, Shi Qijun rubbed his forehead and felt that he still underestimated the shamelessness of Xiu Ruihua. "Xiu Ruiqing, drag your brother out." As for what to do after being dragged out, he doesn't need to say, Xiu Ruiqing is very proficient in this.

"Sister-in-law, don't! I'm very useful." Xiu Ruihua hid behind Shi Qijun before Xiu Ruiqing could do anything, "Sister-in-law, I'm very useful. Look, I can see it." My child, I can still cook and clean, and I can still fight hooligans."

"Pfft." Sometimes I have to admit that Xiu Ruihua is indeed the happy fruit of the Xiu family.

"Go away." Xiu Ruiqing stuffed all the children to Xiu Ruihua, and then sat down beside Shi Qijun with a cold face. Looking at Shi Qijun fixedly, he frowned deeply, as if there was something he couldn't figure out.

"Okay (^o^)/~." With a cheer, Xiu Ruihua left with the two little ones. The little bun leaned on Xiu Ruihua's shoulder and looked at Shi Qijun quietly.

Go ahead, wave your hand, Shi Qijun smiled at the little bun.

Xiu Ruiqing felt that he was right, Qi Jun was comforting his youngest son? "What are you... doing?"

Shaking his head, Shi Qijun's heart tightened, and he quickly said, "It's nothing."

"Yeah." Without asking again, Xiu Ruiqing hid his doubts again. Shi Qijun, what are you hiding from me?

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Turning his head to glance at Xiu Ruiqing, Shi Qijun didn't think there was anything that needed to distract Xiu Ruihua.

"I found the person who watched us."

Then? There was no sound, Shi Qijun knew that Xiu Ruiqing hadn't finished speaking.

However, the person who watched them was found, Xiu Ruiqing dismissed Xiu Ruihua and left him behind, what has something to do with him?

Xiu Ruiqing continued: "That person said he wanted to talk to you in person."

"What are you talking about?" I had some guesses in my heart, but I felt a little ridiculous. Now I just want to make sure that the other party's intention is not what he thought. .

"He said to talk about the family heirloom of the Shi family."

"Oh, let him in then." Heirloom? Shi Qijun thought it was funny, it seemed that he was the only one left in the Shi family, right? Who else is qualified to talk to him about family heirlooms, and if space is not counted, is there anything in the Shi family that can be used as a family heirloom?

What Shi Qijun cares about is not any family heirlooms, what he cares about is whether the space is really known by others, or is there anyone else who knows the existence of space?

"En." Xiu Ruiqing responded, got up and walked out. When Qijun stayed there, he guessed who it would be by himself.

To Shi Qijun's surprise, a boy came in, an eighteen-year-old boy.

Well, eighteen years young.

"Cousin."

"Who are you?"

When the other party said the word "cousin", Shi Qijun wanted to laugh, cousin? Sorry, he doesn't have a cousin, he remembers that he didn't have any relatives except grandpa.