38

Chapter 38 Shi Qijun Was an Accident

Xiu Ruiqing didn't come back for lunch, not sure if it was because of the seriousness of the matter. When Shi Qijun was called up to eat, he asked, where is Xiu Ruiqing?

Afterwards, he was laughed at by Liao Jinnian. Regarding this, when Qijun just woke up, he just glanced at Liao Jinnian, yawned and said unhurriedly: "Student, I have nightmares at night, you come to accompany me these few days. I'll go to sleep."

"..." Liao Jinnian was fine, but Yang Yue's face darkened in an instant. Looking at Shi Qijun, biting the food in his mouth, his expression was uncertain.

"What are you looking at? Haven't you seen a handsome guy?" Shi Qijun opened his mouth to Yang Yue, smirked, and after Yang Yue turned his head away, he whispered to Liao Jinnian: "It's not the best way to deal with you." , the best thing is to get rid of that person." The finger obviously pointed to Yang Yue.

"Senior, you are definitely learning badly." Liao Jinnian received the message from Yang Yue, and instantly figured out the main reason why Shi Qijun did this. He and Yang Yue haven't seen each other for so long, and they will definitely chat and bask in the moon together. But when Shi Qijun said this, Sun Moon was in vain.

Not to mention other things.

After dinner, I sat for a while, Zhou Zhou had to leave first, and Zhang Xian went to see someone else off, neither of those two people were from X City.

When Xiu Ruiqing came back, he saw Shi Qijun smiling happily, Liao Jinnian was eating, and Yang Yue looked at the materials he brought back, frowning from time to time.

After looking around, he didn't find any strangers. Xiu Ruiqing glanced at Yang Yue with some doubts, and then immediately turned his gaze to Shi Qijun when Yang Yue wanted to say something.

"..." After confirming again that there were indeed no strangers here, Xiu Ruiqing asked gently: "Didn't you say that Yang Yue's brother came back? And those two friends of Zhang Xian? Gone?"

" Zhang Xian's two friends went back first if they had something to do, Zhang Xian went to see someone off, Yang Yue's elder brother came and copied the documents you brought back in the morning and then left, looking very anxious." See Xiu Ruiqing sat down beside him, Shi Qijun looked at Yang Yue who was twitching, sighed, and explained the matter clearly to Xiu Ruiqing.

"It's really a show of affection, no, aren't you two still together?" Yang Yue said jokingly, and looked at Shi Qijun in surprise after saying something wrong.

"Indeed, you and Liao Jinnian don't seem to be talking about being together yet. I remember my junior told me that you didn't confess your love at all. Tsk tsk." Shi Qijun was not afraid.

"You..." Yang Yue's face turned red with anger, but when he looked at Liao Jinnian, he lost all anger.

Liao Jinnian watched Shi Qijun and Yang Yue arguing, he picked up an apple and gnawed on it just after eating.

Seeing Yang Yue looking at him, he nodded foolishly. "Go ahead, I haven't seen you quarreling for a long time, I miss it a bit."

He didn't say that, how could he get involved? That was looking for death, absolutely, so Liao Jinnian held Xiu Ruihua's hand firmly with his other hand, and even whispered a few words to Xiu Ruihua when Shi Qijun and Yang Yue were not paying attention.

Xiu Ruihua soon stopped moving, and went to the theater with Liao Jinnian.

While watching, he gave Liao Jinnian a look of praise. Sure enough, it was the best way to watch. If he got involved and said no, he would be poked again so that no one wanted such a painful foot.