50

Chapter 50

Four months passed quickly, and Shi Qijun still left and went to the countryside.

Xiu Ruiqing's condition was known from Xiu Ruihua who had returned to normal. For example, Xiu Ruiqing came back soon, but suffered a little injury. After the injury recovered, he said that he had gone on a trip, and Xiu Ruihua didn't know his whereabouts.

"Wuqing...is the time up?" His stomach is already seven months old, Shi Qijun is no longer concerned about the wrong birth time of the child, and now he really wants to know how it was born.

"Go to sleep, and I'll help you give birth to the baby." Wu Qing floated in front of Qi Jun when he was lying down, and comforted him softly. "I'll cut open your stomach and take the baby out. You don't believe in my skills, do you?

" Don't worry, Mr. Shi Qi doesn't think Wuqing has any skills.

"No, but don't forget, I am actually like a god in the eyes of some people, hee hee, well, you can close your eyes and go to sleep." Shaking twice, Wu Qing asked Shi Qijun to close it Eye.

"En." Closing his eyes, Shi Qijun was still very nervous, and counted by himself.

...3...2...1....

Shi Qijun had completely fallen asleep, Wu Qing looked at Shi Qijun's face, then at Shi Qijun's stomach, and sighed. "I'm sorry..."

Half an hour later, the two children had been washed and put on the small bed beside them, and Wuqing's color had already developed towards transparency.

"Shi Qijun? Well, wake up."

Slowly opened his eyes, Shi Qijun's first reaction was to look down at his stomach, where it had completely flattened out, as if the previous stomach was completely like a Illusion, no feeling of being pregnant at all. "Is it going well?"

The stomach is gone, so what about the child?

Looking anxiously at Wuqing, Shi Qijun felt that the fairy was very disturbed, and didn't know what expression to use to look at the two children. I don't know if it is as wrinkled as on TV or cute from birth like some TV shows?

Thinking wildly, Shi Qijun didn't dare to move for the time being, he wondered if he could move now, after all...he just gave birth to two children.

Although this fact is very cheating.

"Can I get up?"

"Yes." Wuqing was already very weak, but he was very happy now, the space could be completely unsealed, before it was only half unsealed because he occupied the energy.

Now, his mission has been completely accomplished, and he is already very happy. Besides, this period of time was originally given to him by Shi Qijun. "Both children are very cute." Floating unsteadily to the children, Wuqing turned around and looked at Shi Qijun who was getting up tentatively.

"It's really cute." I don't know if it's because of such a space, the child is not wrinkled, although the skin is a little wrinkled, but the skin is still very tender.

"Which one is?" The inheritor? Turning his head to look at Wuqing, Shi Qijun couldn't tell who was the inheritor of the immortal. Speaking of it, I am still very reluctant to part with my child.

"The child with a bit of ink between the eyebrows." The color on Wu Qing's body became lighter, and when he heard Shi Qijun's words, he floated up reluctantly, and lightly touched Shi Qijun's forehead. "Qijun, I need to fall asleep. My mission has been accomplished. When you get old, the space will generate a Wuqing again." "