45

Chapter 45

"I didn't have any trouble with them before, and I had a fight, wouldn't you come to me with the cheek? Unless they really have reached the end or are shameless." Shi Qijun didn't think this matter was very serious

. Perhaps, the way the Wang family looked at that time was to use money to send him away, and then preserve their family's reputation, but he acted first, and went directly to the door to make it clear that there was no relationship between them. In this way, the Wang family will come to find Shi Qijun? Even if you really need money for emergency, it won't be like this?

"I thought so too, but unfortunately, the information I got showed that Wang Siye was really planning on you, no, it should be planning on your property. They seem to know about what your grandfather left for you. I probably want to borrow it from you. As for returning it, we'll talk about it later." Shrugging his shoulders and spreading his hands, Xiu Ruihua looked disapproving. He had the same idea as Shi Qijun before, but when he got the exact news , he felt that he was still too immature, and he definitely needed to re-understand the world.

"That is to say, is Wang Siye really planning on my property again?" When Qi Jun said this, he was a bit awkward. After pinching Wuqing twice, Shi Qijun dispelled the impatience in his heart. What is this? According to what Xiu Ruihua said, the Wang family is in urgent need of money. When Qi Jun had money, Wang Siye wanted to borrow some money from him.

"Well, speaking of it, Wang Siye of your store seems to know about it, but now they don't have any family cards to play. After all, although your affairs were blocked by the Wang family at that time, after the defeat of the Wang family, many people still knew about it. .Now Wang Siye probably wants to use Wang Sikai as an excuse to ask you for money or directly recognize you back, and then collect your property?" Rubbing his chin and thinking about it, Xiu Ruihua can only come up with such a method.

"However, you told me not to go out before, maybe Wang Siye didn't want to solve this matter gently? He has dealt with me the most, so he must know that I will not agree to him, no matter what the reason is, so, Wang Siye won't want to come secretly?"

Wuqing stared at Shi Qijun sadly when Xiu Ruihua didn't know, and then continued to be ravaged by Shi Qijun in the hands of Shi Qijun.

"The answer is correct, but I don't know what the method is. My brother has already gone to investigate, so he wasn't here in the morning." Xiu Ruihua shrugged and looked at his watch, "So I will live here recently, my dad and My brother will move away temporarily. I guess it will be tomorrow, and my brother may send the news back in the evening."

"Aren't you going to move?" Shi Qijun was wondering if there would be only her and five here for the time being. Qing, still thinking about finding a few small animals to raise. Now, I was surprised to learn that Xiu Ruihua would not leave, but also very happy.

"When the situation here is still unclear, my brother will definitely not let you go alone." Xiu Ruihua passed Shi Qijun, closed the store door, and closed the door on the second floor.

The clothes looked mysterious, and Xiu Ruihua, who had closed the door, went to Shi Qijun to finish the job, and lay down on the counter, and then in Shi Qijun's curious eyes, asked quietly: "Qijun, to be honest, you What do you think of my brother?"

"Why do you ask that?" With a wry smile, Shi Qijun wanted to know why Xiu Ruihua would ask such a question. After all, this is between him and Xiu Ruiqing.

No matter how much Xiu Ruiqing paid for him, I am still his business with Xiu Ruiqing. Xiu Ruihua can feel sorry for Xiu Ruiqing, and even blame Shi Qijun, but he can't directly ask Shi Qijun what he thinks.