52

Chapter 52

"I knew it, Xiu Ruihua! Hmph, wait until I go back to deal with him." Shi Qijun felt that all his plans were useless at this time, since Xiu Ruiqing found out that the child was born, he took it back. I also plan to stay here for a while, to cover up a bit, but now I don't need it.

"You want to go back?" Xiu Ruiqing raised his head and asked in surprise when he heard this.

"Well, what's the matter? What's the problem?" Since Xiu Ruiqing said that he would not ask any questions, there was no need for him to explain anything.

"No, I thought you came here to avoid us." Shaking his head, Xiu Ruiqing was already overjoyed at this moment, and hugged the little guy and kissed him. "By the way, does the child have a name?"

"You can choose the big name, and the small one is useless. By the way, the one in your arms is the small one." Shi Qijun was stunned when he heard this sentence, although That said, as for why the young one didn't choose a name, it was because Wu Qing said that his master was already sane, and he would have his own name when he grew up.

"Okay." Xiu Ruiqing thought that Shi Qijun wanted someone to choose a name, so he didn't ask any more, put down the small one in his hand, and stretched his neck to look at the big one who started to sleep after eating. "The one you looked for looks like me."

"Really?" After looking at it, Shi Qijun felt that Xiu Ruiqing really had piercing eyes. For such a young child, his hair didn't grow evenly, and his face was covered with flesh. How could he see it? Who do you look like when you come out?

Is Xiu Ruiqing stupid?

"As for the name, can I think about it with my dad when I go back?" Xiu Ruiqing felt that this place was not very good, and wanted to let Shoushi Qijun take the child back to City X, after all, there was everything there.

"Go check out the house. I'll put the child away, and we'll hurry back. Maybe we can reach City X before dark." Because he is still very good, that's why Shi Qijun made such a decision.

Now that it has been discovered, it is no big deal to go back.

"Okay." Xiu Ruiqing got up, then went downstairs to check out, and found a car in an instant. It is inconvenient to go back by car. If you have your own car, you will have more freedom on the road, and the child will not have to be hidden when the time comes .

"En." Nodding his head, Shi Qijun sighed and went to Xiao's side. "You may not stay with me for long, and then you need to go to the space to start cultivating." "

I don't know that is good for you, so come with your own preferences." The difference has been known for a long time, but Still feeling very sad, Shi Qijun sighed, forget it, maybe this will stay with them for a long time.

Everything is still unknown.

"Ah!" The little guy groaned and then came to the boss's side, and then stretched out his foot and kicked the boss under Shi Qijun's dumbfounded.

With that strength, Shi Qijun looked like a child joking, but the boss still woke up crying.

"...I think I know how you made the boss cry." Shi Qijun looked at the crying little guy with squinted eyes, and could only hug the boss to comfort him, and then gently pinch it The face of the little guy, "Naughty!"

Xiu Ruiqing did things very quickly. When he came back, the boss had just been coaxed. Shi Qijun turned to look at him, and asked softly, "Are you ready?

" Well, I got a private car, I drive, you hold the baby in the back, it's better, we can't just go back empty-handed, and then suddenly get the baby out, and the baby is still young, no one is watching, in my heart Can't let it go."