44

Chapter 44
Look at yours... I'm fine. What do you do with yours? Can I still die or hang myself because of being watched by you?

He is a man, Shi Qijun looked at Xiu Ruiqing's serious expression, the words he wanted to growl were all choked in his throat, unable to speak out. "Is there any connection between you miss me and you have seen it?"

"No, so I said it separately. I was expressing my meaning in the front, and I was stating my thoughts in the back." Xiu Ruiqing shook his head, looking At that time, Qi Jun felt a little regretful.

Sorry bum? Shi Qijun caught a glimpse of Xiu Ruiqing's expression and took a deep breath. "Oh, by the way, do you still want to live here? Now that Zhang Xian, Liao Jinnian, and Yang Yue have all moved away, do you still want to live here?" For a month, Shi Qijun thought a lot, and he also He became more calm, he just wanted to live a good life and live his own life, there might be bumps and bumps, but generally speaking, it would be smooth sailing.

Just now Dad Xiu said that he needed a favor, Shi Qijun thought that Dad Xiu hinted that they would move out. Although he didn't quite understand why he had to move away, Shi Qijun felt that this was his business and he didn't need to interfere.

"Move away..." Xiu Ruiqing thought for a while, then looked at Shi Qijun again, and nodded. "Yeah."

"Ah, is it?" Shi Qijun didn't know if he really felt a little lost, but he still felt unhappy in his heart. He twitched the corner of his mouth, responded, and lowered his head without speaking.

"But, that's only temporary." Because although the Chen family has collapsed, they can still use some people. Living here, they are not afraid of the bright ones, but the yin ones. Thinking of some recent things, Xiu Ruiqing knew that leaving temporarily is the best way. Although it is just a small fight now, there is no need to be afraid, but the most fearful thing is that the villain is secretly plotting. No one knows when they will do it. do what.

"Oh." Although Xiu Ruiqing's words made Shi Qijun feel better, but the latest worry is why he felt lost just now. Could it be that he is used to Xiu Ruiqing's existence, or that he has acquiesced in Xiu Ruiqing's existence? The pursuit of him?

Rubbing his head, Shi Qijun felt that these things should go with the flow. stand up. "Well, I'll go down and see what's going on in the store." After finishing speaking, he left in a hurry.

"Well, is this shy?" After Xiu Ruiqing finished talking to himself, he realized that he still forgot to ask what happened to the screaming in the bathroom?

He frowned unsatisfactorily, but Xiu Ruiqing didn't catch up with Shi Qijun to ask carefully. After thinking about it, he called his dad.

"Hey, dad, where are you? I have something to tell you."

"Okay, I'll come right away."

****

Shi Qijun didn't realize it until he went downstairs. Things got mixed up in the bathroom?

"Hey, Qi Jun, why did you come down, where is my brother?" When Xiu Ruihua was ugly to Longyan, Qi Jun didn't see anyone else behind him, which was a bit strange.

"Well, still upstairs." Looking behind him, Xiu Ruiqing did not follow, Shi Qijun went to Xiu Ruihua's side, and looked at the box that Xiu Ruihua was wiping. "You just clean those boxes every day if you have nothing to do?"

"Yeah, anyway, my brother said that if I help look at the store, he will pay me. I used to work under my brother, and the salary was the same. He paid, it's very easy here, of course I chose this place." Xiu Ruihua was still very vigilant, looked around, and found that there was indeed no trace of Xiu Ruiqing, so he said to Shi Qijun triumphantly.

"Pfft." Shaking his head, Shi Qijun felt that he was unwilling to hide in the space and live alone because he was afraid of being alone.

In the past, Zhang Xian, Liao Jinnian, and Yang Yue were very lively, but now there is only Xiu Ruiqing's family left. Xiu's father's whereabouts are uncertain, and Xiu Ruiqing is very busy. I just don't know if it is really idle or because of him. Xiu Ruihua is very idle.

"By the way, when I came back, you said you had done a few deals. I didn't pay attention at the time. I thought about it just now. Why do you think you seem to have slaughtered your customers?" Although jadeite is said to be relatively rare now, it cannot be opened like an antique. Eat for three years?

"Don't worry, they are all the guests who came to the banquet last time, and if the price is high, they will be very happy, so why not do it." Spreading his hands, Xiu Ruiqing nodded to Shi Qijun, meaning to let Shi Qijun is at ease.

"Pfft, you take it for granted, be careful that those people don't come next time." Thinking about it carefully, it's also that Xiu Ruihua's work has never been outrageous. If those people don't think it's expensive, why is he, the shopkeeper, so anxious.

"There are a lot of guests, I don't worry about that." Xiu Ruihua looked at the box in his hand, and found that there was nothing dirty, so he put it back in the cabinet.

" By the way, Qi Jun , what happened to that scream when you took a shower today?" Wuqing took it out from the space. [Wu Qing, if I pinch you, you will scream at me. 】

Wuqing's hair has been killed, when Xiu Ruihua turned his head and hummed in doubt. Shi Qijun loved that Wuqing and brought it out. "Look, it's this one. I bought it when I went back to the country."

"What does this have to do with screaming?" Xiu Ruihua looked at Wuqing for a long while and still couldn't see anything. "What's this for?"

Stretched out his finger and poked Wuqing, Xiu Ruihua felt that his hand felt good, so he poked twice more. "Hey, it's quite fun."

"You'll scream when you get wet." Shi Qijun gave Wuqing a look that you take care of, went to pour a glass of water, and poured it on Wuqing's body with a splash .

"Oh... ah!!!"

"I'm going..." When the classic reappeared, Xiu Ruihua was frightened, while Shi Qijun covered his face and said sorry silently.

Wuqing, rest in peace, this is neither boiling water nor warm water, I chose mineral water, which is just right.

There were several towels on the table, which Xiu Ruihua used to wipe the box. After Shi Qijun sat back on the chair, he took a towel and wrapped Wuqing in it, rubbing it gently.

"Hey, that's it, it screams when I'm in the water. I forgot it when I took a shower. It's always in my pocket. If I accidentally get in the water, that's it." Laughing, Shi Qi You think your excuse is really fake.

"Oh..." Patting himself on the chest, Xiu Ruihua still had some lingering fears, no matter who was hit so suddenly, he would be frightened. "It's amazing, but Qi Jun, you should hide it well in the future, so as not to accidentally splash the water again next time and scare yourself." His eyes shifted to Shi Qi Jun's belly.

"Uh... yes, yes." Shi Qijun responded, while quietly smoothing Wuqing's hair, comforting the unlucky guy.

"By the way, Qi Jun, you should be careful when you go out recently." After recovering, Xiu Ruihua remembered the matter of the Wang family.

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"The Wang family is right. The Chen family failed to take the top position. They were on the wrong team, so..." Xiu Ruihua gave you a look, but Xiu Ruihua didn't say what the result was. "It's nothing. After all, the Wang family still has some wealth, but I didn't expect Li Mei to team up with someone to kidnap Wang Sikai and demand a large sum of money from the Wang family." "Is

Li Mei not going to succeed?" incredible.

"No." Shrugging, Xiu Ruihua looked at Wuqing who had been wiped dry in Shi Qijun's hand. "Li Mei has been prosecuted, and I don't know who did it. The matter of Li Mei's kidnapping of his son was exposed. The Wang family finally dealt with it for a long time before they can settle it properly.

" Having said that, the most important thing is." Xiu Ruihua approached Shi Qijun with a gloating expression on his face.

"What?" Seeing Xiu Ruihua's expression after this, Shi Qijun guessed that maybe something happened to Wang Sikai or Wang Siye.

"Wang Sikai's personality changed drastically after he came back, and he became extremely violent. Now he has been imprisoned in a lunatic asylum." Tsk-tsk twice, Xiu Ruihua still felt that this incident was too dramatic.

"It can't be that there is no reason, it suddenly became like this?" Shi Qijun frowned, not knowing why it happened.

"Speaking of which, Li Mei did the abuse." Sighing, Xiu Ruihua already felt a little sympathetic to Wang Sikai at this time. "Think about it, who is Li Mei? It's just a branch of the Li family. How could it be capable of kidnapping Wang Sikai? So, there must be someone behind the scenes. The Wang family has offended quite a few people in the past, and many even went mad.

" Then, what is the reason for this?" Shi Qijun smiled wryly, shook his head, and said nothing more.

"Those people used a kind of drug for Li Mei and Wang Sikai, and the amount was too much." Xiu Ruihua left a lot of blanks for Shi Qijun's own imagination.

"..." Squeezing Wuqing, Shi Qijun didn't know what he could say now.

"The Wang family paid out money to redeem Wang Sikai in the end. I didn't expect that there was an inner ghost. Under the careful arrangement, the money was swept away. Wang Sikai didn't have to worry about his life, but the money was gone." "Money is more important than people?

" Hearing the contempt in Xiu Ruihua's tone, Shi Qijun still asked this question.

"Well, maybe? The Wang family has put in a lot of effort to help the Chen family before, but this time there will be another kidnapping and extortion that will cause bloodshed. It is estimated that the Wang family has no liquidity." Limit Song Ling thought, Xiu Ruihua felt his forehead The guess might be right, otherwise the Wang family wouldn't jump because of the money.

"Then you told me not to go out?" Before Xiu Ruihua told him to be careful recently, Shi Qijun still didn't understand what needs to be careful. After hearing these things, Shi Qijun could only sigh. "Could it be because they know how much money I have?"

"That's right..." Xiu Ruihua glanced at Shi Qijun faintly, and Xiu Ruihua remembered the miserable days when he was repaired by Xiu Ruiqing because of this incident.

He didn't do it on purpose, I don't know why Yang Yue's second brother actually focused on investigating Shi Qijun's affairs, and then gave Wang Siye the information he found.

The current situation of the Wang family makes Wang Siye tend to turn his attention to Shi Qijun here. According to the current situation, Shi Qijun who has a lot of money is just a meat bag