35

Chapter 35

"What do you want to do?" Liao Jinnian saw Xiu Ruiqing hugging Shi Qijun who was asleep, and said very imposingly, and didn't make any movements. He pulled Xiu Ruihua, glanced at Xiu Ruiqing casually, and left.

"..." Is this the default? Xiu Ruiqing glanced at Mr. Shi Qi who was asleep, and then at the two people walking away, "Mr. Shi Qi, what should I do? Your friend also agrees. Haha." After putting Mr.

Shi Qi on his bed , Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun who was asleep, and moved his eyes to his face, wanting to reach out and touch it.

The outstretched hand stopped, Xiu Ruiqing sighed, still covered Shi Qijun with a quilt, turned off the light, walked to the door, and when closing the door, looked back at Shi Qijun who was sleeping soundly, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Shi Qijun, I will make you fall in love with me bit by bit.

"Dad." As soon as Xiu Ruiqing closed the door, he saw Xiu Frame standing outside.

"You still believe his mother?"

"Yes."

"No matter how many doubts there are, you still believe him. Alas, Xiu Ruiqing, are you really in love with him? I will help him for all the unreasonable things. Then erase it." Xiu Frame sighed, glanced at the door of Shi Qijun's room, then shook his head at Xiu Ruiqing. "He is so unreasonable. You saw it but didn't doubt it at all, and you didn't doubt it. Oh, should I say you are stubborn or honest?" "That's

his secret. For example, I also have my secret." Xiu Ruiqing smiled slightly. Then look at the retouching frame carefully. "Dad, in fact, if my younger brother didn't investigate these things, no one would know about them. After all, we know what kind of person Grandpa Shi is. We know whether those jadeites are there or not. It's just a little too much." "

"You, forget it, I'll just watch you do it yourself." Xiu Frame wanted to say something, but after thinking about it, this is not his life, but his son's life, he still lives Live your own old life.

"Where do you want to go?" Xiu Ruiqing stopped him immediately when he saw his father who turned around and wanted to leave. "You caused trouble yourself, so you should take care of it yourself. Don't think that I don't know that you are taking this opportunity of Shi Qijun to hint to Wang Siye and the others that you have come down." "Hey, you saw it.

" Papa Xiu wasn't shy at all, he just smiled, and shrugged with a little helplessness. "Okay, I'll keep it to help, and when this matter is over, I'll be free." "

It's not such a good thing. When the matter is settled, the child will almost be born, and you will be grandpa by then. "Xiu Ruiqing's words directly shattered Dad Xiu's fantasy.

"Son, you are so cruel."

"It was you who said you have to have a heart of stone."

******

Wang's family.

"What to do, what to do, is it true or not?" Li Mei was already extremely anxious, but there was still nothing she could do. She didn't know if that person was really the child he lost.

No, maybe it's fake, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Coincidence, right coincidence.

Li Mei nervously picked up the phone and called his brother.

"Hello, sister?"

"Brother, brother...Brother, something happened, something happened, that child may not be dead, he is not dead, he is in city x, and was seen by Skye, what should I do, what should I do brother , what should I do, brother. Brother!" Li Mei was so nervous that she was incoherent, and she was running around in a hurry in the room.