18

Chapter 18 Is it okay to break in through a window?

"Click." With a sound, Shi Qijun hung up the phone, and then thought about the possibility of changing places or killing people to silence him. In fact, he was not very clear about Xiu Ruiqing's background before, just because of Yang Yue. Now, so I knew a little bit, just a little bit, which made Shi Qijun's hairs stand on end.

Shi Qijun looked around, feeling nervous, and went straight into the space.

"Wuqing!" Shi Qijun stood in front of the bamboo house, walking around anxiously. He needs something now, but he doesn't know what it is. If the child was taken away, it would be a breeze. Even if he was superior in force and attacked the door, he could only take the child and live in seclusion in the mountains.

"Calm down, maybe he won't know the child, maybe he won't want the child, really." After comforting himself, Qi Jun felt much better, and the five greens sticking to his stomach also floated up.

"What's the matter? You're too excited, it's not good for the child, do you want to take some aphrodisiac?" Qi Jun floated twice, and Wu Qing said leisurely.

"... Aphrodisiacs?... If you come here for ginseng and ganoderma, I understand. What's the matter with aphrodisiacs?" When talking about aphrodisiacs, Shi Qijun remembered that night of coincidences, by the way I remembered the good deeds Wu Qing had done.

"Fighting poison with poison, you are blushing very much, and you are still agitated. You can't help yourself. It's like taking aphrodisiacs. Therefore, fighting poison with poison requires aphrodisiacs to suppress it." After Wu Qing finished speaking, she stuck to Shi Qijun again. On the belly, of course, this time I actively became weightless.

"..." When Qijun had nothing to say, he took a deep breath and couldn't do anything. He touched his stomach through Wuqing, and then went out of the space.

*****

A month ago, Xiu Ruiqing received a call from his younger brother when he was parting from Shi Qijun in the parking lot.

"Brother, someone moved in the place that Dad told us to watch."

"I'll come over right away and find out the ins and outs of the matter. My father said that the place belonged to his savior. Although I don't know whether what my father said is true or not, but over the years, my father has spent a lot of time thinking about it." Only then can we protect it properly." Xiu Ruiqing didn't have time to chase Shi Qijun at this time, he got into the car and started the car while making a phone call, and soon, the car was driving on the road.

"Brother, I understand. I have ordered my subordinates to investigate now. The purpose of calling you is to ask you to come back and discuss whether you should tell Dad." "Well, hang up first, and

I will be right back." Hang up the phone, repair Ruiqing didn't know why Shi Qijun's appearance just now flashed in his mind, and the corner of his mouth suddenly opened an arc.

"I feel at a loss when I'm with him."

When Xiu Ruiqing rushed to his younger brother's house, he entered the door and saw his younger brother squatting on the ground without any image, concentrating on the documents in his hand.

"What are you looking at?" Taking off his tie, Xiu Ruiqing went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water, then took off his coat, threw it aside, squatted beside his brother and probed to see what he was looking at, so seriously.

......what is that?

Xiu Ruihua glanced at the elder brother who came over, looked at Xiu Ruiqing with admiration and incredulous eyes, then stuffed the information into Xiu Ruiqing's arms, and when he stood up, he said in a light tone: "It's amazing ." Then he nestled into the sofa and looked at Xiu Ruiqing without moving.