End

Chapter 60 Leave?

"Leave...where are you going?" Hugging Shi Qijun tightly, Xiu Ruiqing took a long time to squeeze out this sentence.

"I don't know. I don't know where to go." Shi Qijun felt that he was much more relaxed, and his words were not as aggressive as before, so he smiled softly. "Xiu Ruiqing, do you think I'm rotten? Everything is rotten. I'm so rotten." "

Yeah." He didn't deny Shi Qijun's evaluation. At this time, Xiu Ruiqing really felt that way, although he The shock he received before was a bit big, but he was still able to think, and connected what Shi Qijun said with all the things, not to mention, Shi Qijun was really a bit of a sucker.

Subconsciously concealed the matter of rebirth, Shi Qijun wanted to keep a secret that only belonged to him.

"You are really bad, but I like you." It was only at this time that I realized that the previous exact response was a bit inappropriate, Xiu Ruiqing quickly added. This is also his truth. "Is there a way to keep Xiao Yan from leaving?"

"No..." He couldn't think of any way, he knew better than anyone else what happened to his youngest son. Perhaps very clever.

"..."

After being silent for a while, Xiu Ruiqing felt that his previous question was really superfluous. If Shi Qijun had thought of a solution, then he would not have discovered this matter. He took a deep breath and slowly He stroked Shi Qijun's back. "I'll figure it out."

"Yeah."

"Okay, it's okay, leave everything to me." Letting go of Shi Qijun, Xiu Ruiqing stared firmly at Shi Qijun's red eyes: " I'm sorry, but I don't regret prying into your secrets." You need someone to help you take care of it, not take it all on your own, and take on all your fears along the way.

"...It's okay, you can take the child with you." With a straight face, Shi Qijun felt as if he had lost all his face, and started to chase people away.

Xiu Rui stood up quickly and left, not forgetting to hug Shi Qijun again before leaving.

Looking at Xiu Ruiqing going away, Shi Qijun sighed softly. Xiu Ruiqing, hurry up and get along with each other.

I'm... very flustered, I was flustered before, and I'm still flustered now, Xiaoyan...maybe I'm leaving.

He closed his eyes fiercely, and threw away the unimportant things in his mind. Shi Qijun fell on the sofa and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Although Xiu Ruiqing said before that he would find a way to make Xiao Yan stay, but he can't do it now, what ability does Xiu Ruiqing have to stay?

I remember that in the early stages of pregnancy, Shi Qijun asked Wu Qing if he could keep the child, at least until the child was over twenty years old.

But Wu Qing ruthlessly interrupted his fantasy, saying that it was not only the fate of the space, but also the fate of his son, which could not be changed.

It can't be changed...

Just three days passed without incident. On this day, the three of them sat together and chatted.

Xiu Ruihua looked left and right, always felt that something was wrong with his brother and sister-in-law, but he couldn't tell, but the sister-in-law seemed to be getting more and more indifferent, while his brother was getting more and more irritable.

"Brother? What happened?" Quietly moved to Xiu Ruiqing's side, Xiu Ruihua tried to get some news from his brother, even at eleven o'clock.

"Get out." Xiu Ruiqing didn't even glance at his brother, still thinking, he still couldn't think of a way, but why Qi Jun was not in a hurry at all, as if the dust had settled.