21

Chapter 21

"Yue Fang, have you found out what's going on?" Zhang Maohong called out before entering the door.

After entering the door, I lagged behind, but calmed down a bit because I saw the Liu family couple. "Hello, uncle and aunt." Sitting next to Liu Yuefang, he kept winking. Zhang Maohong didn't know whether Liu Yuefang had told his uncle or aunt.

"Well, young man, don't get too excited. This is a trivial matter and it can be easily resolved." Father Liu shook his head with a smile, then stroked the beard on his chin and smiled at Zhang Maohong.

Still young, too restless.

"Uncle, it's not that I'm excited, it's that this incident is too strange. If I've been planning for a long time, then it's impossible for me to be tricked without knowing any clues. However, this incident happened too quickly. It's like there's an invisible hand pushing behind us, and we can't find anyone to do it." I was secretly relieved, but immediately became anxious. Although my uncle knew about this matter, he still didn't understand it. his seriousness.

If he doesn't fight for it, Hongsheng will soon change hands.

"Yes, Dad, I haven't had time to tell you the news I just got. I agree with Maohong's statement. If we are not careful about this matter, we will all fall and be unable to get up." After taking a deep breath, Liu Yuefang whispered to his father, Then he took out the information he had just obtained and pushed it in front of his father.

Father Liu picked up the information suspiciously. When he first read it, his expression was normal. Afterwards, he gradually became dignified, and finally stood up directly, gasping for breath: "Who the hell, who is it? Vicious, who is plotting against our Liu family like this!"

Mother Liu hurriedly stood up and supported Father Liu's back, helping to smooth the air; "Don't be angry, don't be angry, find a way to solve the problem, sit down quickly. "

"Yes, Uncle, please don't get excited. I just came to discuss this with you. We still have time, and it's not too late." Zhang Maohong also hurried to Liu's father to help out.

This move made Mother Liu look at Zhang Maohong more gently.

"Dad, don't add fuel to the flames. The first thing we need now is to find a way to find the people behind the scenes, and then... solve the crisis first, and then deal with the villains who dare to plot against us.!" Liu Yuefang clenched his hands into fists He beat hard on the sofa next to him, but fortunately it was a sofa, so it didn't hurt.

"...Yes, I want to see who actually dared to do this, and I will definitely not let it go. By the way, what happened to Yue Lin, how did this matter get exposed?" Didn't the aftermath have been dealt with before? Father Liu calmed down, and immediately thought of his youngest son. Now he doesn't dare to go out, and whenever he goes out, he will be surrounded by reporters, asking if the things about his youngest son are true.

Isn't it just a few lives? What all the fuss is about? Father Liu thought disdainfully, but he still had to find a way to suppress the bad news, otherwise it would have an impact on the Liu family's company, and the hostility would not be based on the fact that you were injured, and would even add insult to injury.

"It belongs to Zhang Xian." For this, Liu Yuefang still knew who was behind the scenes. There was no way, Zhang Xian didn't want to hide it at all, and even sent him a letter, saying that it was time for the Liu family to pay back.

Looking around anxiously, Liu Yuefang never expected that Zhang Xian would actually do it, not to mention why the victims who had been bought by money and rights suddenly came out to testify, the efficiency of the police made his face black .