15

Chapter 15 Whose Child Is?

This time, Shi Qijun slapped Liu Yuelin and Zhang Maohong.

When Mr. Zhang's men came, they called the police by the way. Not long after Shi Qijun went upstairs, Liao Jinnian saw people in uniform rushing towards here.

Liao Jinnian anxiously tugged on Yang Yue's sleeves, wanting to say something, but found that the uniforms arrived and didn't ask any questions, and took away the five people who were tied up. By the way, he gently asked Liu Yuelin to help with the investigation , the purpose is to find out the mastermind behind your kidnapping, so I need Mr. Liu's help, please cooperate with our work.

Swallowing, Liao Jinnian was a little confused, what's going on?

"Okay, I'll take a walk with you." Zhang Maohong is not a person who can cover the sky with his hands. This is the street, so he can only take Liu Yuelin for a walk, so he can take care of it.

Although he didn't know the current situation very well, but seeing Liu Yuelin's appearance, he knew that he was being calculated.

Before leaving, Zhang Maohong turned around and frowned at Shi Qijun's fairy ball shop. Silently remembered, as for Shi Qijun, he saw him so suddenly, and he didn't have time to take care of it for a while. Zhang Maohong thought about telling Liu Yuefang after he went back. Liu Yuefang would always be happy to take over Shi Qijun.

Zhang Maohong was very satisfied with his decision, so he lowered his head and comforted Liu Yuelin softly.

"It's okay, no matter who it is, as long as it dares to plot against you, I won't let him go." After glancing at the green face of Zhang Maohong's current little lover, he felt much more refreshed.

"You tell me what's going on first. I think it must be someone who is thinking about Liu's family, and then find this opportunity to trick you." "

Okay, it's like this..."

After the two left with the uniform, Liao Jinnian Looking at the little lover left behind by Zhang Maohong, he wanted to say something, but couldn't speak, so he turned his head and asked Yang Yue with his eyes.

"Hello, guest, we're closed." Yang Yue finished politely, and gave a glance to a senior junior beside him, then dragged Liao Jinnian upstairs to find Shi Qijun. Although he understood what happened today and was very happy watching it, you still have doubts about how Shi Qijun tied up those people.

Tsk tsk, maybe this is a fun time, those uniforms are all under Xiu Ruiqing's men.

Shi Qijun was getting some fruit to eat, so he certainly didn't know that the people Mr. Zhang was looking for were all from Xiu Ruiqing, otherwise, Shi Qijun would have chosen to beat Liu Yuelin in a sack instead of this method.

After Yang Yue went upstairs, the junior who had received Yang Yue's instructions smiled wrinkled all over his face. "I'm sorry, junior, we're closed, please."

To Shi Qijun's surprise, this little lover was solved by the junior.

After going upstairs, Shi Qijun sat on the sofa, sliced ​​bananas, apples, and a bunch of other fruits, then put them in a large glass basin, poured enough yogurt to cover all the fruit slices until.

Taking a small bowl, Shi Qijun took a spoonful with a big spoon, ate it slowly with a small spoon, and turned on the TV to watch the millennium.

When Yang Yue pulled Liao Jinnian up, a quarter of the fruit in the glass basin had been removed.