14

Chapter 14 Reversing black and white is actually very good...

Hearing this voice, Shi Qijun suddenly became angry and walked in with great strides.

I saw a good show just after entering. Liu Yuelin stood alone in front of Liao Jinnian with his head up and his face full of sneers. He looked very noble. There was no way. The employees here are also dressed in simple clothes. Compared with Liu Yuelin's finely crafted clothes, it really looks like a hooligan bullying a rich man.

"Are you looking for me?" Shi Qijun deliberately stood directly behind Liu Yuelin, raised his eyebrows, and asked lightly.

Liu Yuelin heard the voice from behind, turned around immediately, and stared at Shi Qijun viciously: "Shi Qijun!" Obviously, he remembered the pain that Shi Qijun caused him to suffer before.

"I think Eldest Young Master Liu Yuelin is not blind, I am right in front of you!" Is this just ignorance or do you think that people here dare not touch him? Shi Qijun looked at the eager Liao Jinnian and other angry juniors, and secretly wanted to wait for a chance to drag Liu Yuelin in a sack into the alley for a beating?

Shi Qijun didn't want to stand and talk to Liu Yuelin, he had to be careful now, the doctor said, he was not very stable now, when he heard that he was not stable, Shi Qijun suddenly heard the lost child, and made up his mind until the child was born , he must be careful.

"Liu Yuelin, I don't think I know you very well, and of course I don't like your appearance, so I don't think I have any romantic entanglements with you, so I really want to know why you, Young Master Liu Yuelin, came to my shop to find me What? Don't talk about love at first sight, I'm sorry, I just finished eating." Shi Qijun walked up to Yang Yue, lifted Yang Yue from the chair, and then he did it unceremoniously, and then said differently , with an unkind look on his face.

"Shi Qijun, you are only proud at this time. I don't know where you got the news last time, but it's a pity that you escaped. It's your luck that my brother can see your body." Liu Yuelin was anxious, but he could only hate secretly, thinking about when he would teach Shi Qijun a good lesson, this time he didn't expect that there would be so many people here, he thought it was just that Shi Qijun didn't know who he was attached to, so opened such a store.

Tsk, Liu Yuelin disregarded Liao Jinnian's cannibalistic eyes, and looked at the decoration of this store with disdainful eyes. Hmph, it really came out of a poor mountain ditch, what grade.

"So, what are you doing here this time?" The smile on Shi Qijun's mouth made Yang Yue feel a little panicked, but Shi Qijun still asked gently. "Could it be that you think your brother loves me so badly, so you plan to send him to my bed? Ah, I'm sorry, I think your brother is dirty and disgusting. So you should go back and tell your brother that I am unlucky Accept it."

"You..." Liu Yuelin didn't expect Shi Qijun to speak so bluntly, he thought it was an accident before, so he just kept grudges and didn't bother with him, who knows. "Mr. Shi Qi, you are all customers here. I want to buy all the things in your store. Tell me, should this business be done or not?" Liu Yuelin wanted to do it, but because Liao Jinnian was on the side, and he There is only one person, and we can only wait for others to come.

Liu Yuelin walked to the shelf where various cacti were placed, reached out and picked up a small pot of prickly pear, and then threw it on the ground. "Click!" It was so loud in the cactus shop at this time. "Ah, the quality is too bad." Despite saying this, Liu Yuelin quickly dropped the other basin.

"Slap!" When the sound sounded again, Liao Jinnian yelled: "Stop it, you are a pervert who is not a man or a woman! You started to swear when you came here. I didn't beat you up. It's already a good self-restraint. I didn't expect you to push an inch. , the senior is back, I have no position to intervene, but you actually broke things in the store, are you looking for death?" Liao Jinnian is basically taking care of the store, and it can be said that it is basically his painstaking effort. Every time he sold a pot of prickly pears, he just laughed like something.