39

Chapter 39

When Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian walked back, they had already discussed everything.

Shi Qijun glanced at Xiu Ruiqing, and directly took Liao Jinnian downstairs to look at the shop.

Those things are not what he wants to care about, the most important thing for him now is how to solve the Wang family's affairs. Now Wang Siye already knew that he was Li Mei's son, and it was only a matter of time before Wang Sikai knew that Li Mei had already arrived here.

What can be done now, I can only watch it. Shi Qijun lay on the chair, chatting with Liao Jinnian every sentence.

"Senior, I feel that someone will come to you in the afternoon." Glancing at the door, Liao Jinnian said mysteriously to Shi Qijun.

Twitching the corner of his mouth, Shi Qijun raised his eyelids to look at Liao Jinnian, and let out a half-smile. "He's already here, right?"

"Hey, senior, how do you know?" Liao Jinnian widened his eyes and felt very curious, why did the lying senior know?

"..." It couldn't be said that it was because Wuqing often fed him those fruits. Although he couldn't cultivate, his body was still strengthened a lot. This time it was because he heard footsteps, and Liao Jinnian said it suddenly, so it was even more certain.

Alas, Li Mei just came this morning, who will come in the afternoon?

"Mr. Shi Qijun." The person who came was Wang Siye, who came alone, looked up and down at Shi Qijun for a long time, and frowned at Liao Jinnian.

"Hello." Standing up, Shi Qijun didn't speak, but just looked at Wang Siye indifferently. He didn't know what Wang Siye was here for, and he didn't want to know.

"I think... what I'm going to say next, this gentleman is not very suitable to be present." Seeing Shi Qijun's attitude, Wang Siye frowned in dissatisfaction, but still politely said to Liao Jinnian.

"Okay." Liao Jinnian looked at Shi Qijun and then at Wang Siye, walked away for a while, then sat on the stool and looked at Shi Qijun's direction openly, that position can see everything here clearly Chu, no matter what happens, I'll come right away.

"..." He choked for a while, but Wang Siye quickly calmed himself down. "Shi Qijun, you are my younger brother, my own brother." Regarding Shi Qijun, Wang Siye decided that it would be better to say it directly.

"Oh, so what?" Shi Qijun didn't expect that Wang Siye would say it directly, and thought that Wang Siye would tell him about it in a roundabout way, but he didn't expect that Wang Siye was a smart person who slapped him in the face. He knew his attitude was not good, so he directly Highlight the subject.

In case, he would have kicked him out before the activity was even on point. For Wang Siye's cleverness, Shi Qijun's dissatisfaction faded away a little. Before, he targeted Wang Siye because Wang Siye was a villain for his younger brother. Now, since they have no conflicts, why do they have so much malice?

very tired.

"You were born by my father and my stepmother. You and Sikai are twins. I want to ask your opinion." Wang Siye compared Wang Sikai and Shi Qijun, the one at home, although nothing outstanding, and very jerk . But that is still his younger brother who has lived with him for more than 20 years. Even though Shi Qijun looks better, Wang Siye still leans towards Wang Sikai in your heart.

As for Qijun's intentions when he asked, it was actually related to the Xiu family. According to the information of the second child of the Yang family, his younger brother, whom he had never known since childhood, had an unusual relationship with Xiu Ruiqing.