20

Chapter 20

In the early morning, when Qi Jun felt a little chilly, he rolled up the quilt, closed his eyes and was unwilling to get up, as if it took him a long time to remember something, he hummed.

"I don't want to get up." That's what he said, but Shi Qijun still sat up halfway, squinting his eyes while sitting, Shi Qijun shook his head and threw out the sleepiness.

"Wu Qing, are you still here?" Seemingly talking to himself, Wu Qing quickly replied.

"Yes, the space is temporarily closed, and it will only be opened after it is completely unsealed." "

The reason." Looking down at the sleepy stomach that was a little open, Shi Qijun knew that Wu Qing was stuck to his stomach, although It looks like nothing.

"Because the master appeared." Wu Qing's voice sounded so cheerful.

Shi Qijun lifted the quilt and got out of bed, "Then you don't need to call my former master the master's father in an instant. Wuqing, you like the new and dislike the old." The tone was teasing, with a little helplessness.

"In the past, the master appeared, so you can only be the master's father." "

Okay." Shi Qijun opened the door after changing his clothes, and took a step back in shock from the scene outside. "..."

What is that?

Looking at the man standing in his living room, Shi Qijun only had this question in his mind, and when he realized it, another question popped up in his mind, how did he get in!

"How did this man get in?" Turning his head, he asked Yang Yue who was sitting on the side with a straight face like Xiu Ruiqing owed him ten million.

"I don't know, 100% came in through the window." Yang Yue looked at Xiu Ruiqing and his eyes were on fire, because Shi Qijun was pregnant, so he woke up in the morning and opened the door when Shi Qijun went down to eat breakfast I saw Xiu Ruiqing who stayed here for some time.

You said that you can't win this fight, and you can't drive him away, what can he do, he can only stay here to prevent Xiu Ruiqing from doing anything.

"May I know how you got in?" Regarding Xiu Ruiqing, Shi Qijun used to feel a little guilty, but since he was pregnant with the child, there is nothing left. The child is his, so Guan Xiurui knows what's the matter.

Therefore, Shi Qijun felt a little bit puzzled by Xiu Ruiqing who appeared suddenly and frequently recently.

"Window." Xiu Ruiqing's answer told Yang Yue that his guess was correct.

"Okay, window, next time you go through the window again, I will release the wolfhounds when I see you. Yang Yue, those two wolfhounds are very useful." Shi Qijun walked to Yang Yue's side, patted him on the shoulder, and said A wink.

"Yeah." Yang Yue nodded, glanced at Xiu Ruiqing indistinctly, nodded, and left.

"Xiu Ruiqing, I think this is considered breaking into a private house?" Because he was in a good mood, Shi Qijun didn't chase him away directly, but decided to make a quick decision. He can't be hungry now, otherwise Yang Yue wouldn't be so early in the morning If it was left in the past, Yang Yue would not even bother to talk to him when Qi Jun woke up.

"..." [Brother, you have to take the peaceful route, don't let your future sister-in-law be afraid when she sees you,] Xiu Ruiqing had a weird smile on his face when the younger brother's words sounded. "I'm just telling you what's wrong with my cell phone." The cell phone is indeed a good excuse. After going back yesterday, my brother analyzed it and said that the cell phone is a good breakthrough, because according to what Shi Qijun said, The mobile phone must be bad luck.