6

Chapter 6

"Hiss." After a small hiss, Shi Qijun's stiff neck slowly turned, looking at the face on the left.

Then slowly turned back with a bitter face.

Moving his body in a small range, Shi Qijun cracked a weird wry smile at the corner of his mouth.

After struggling to get up, Shi Qijun didn't have the courage to look at the guy who was sleeping on his bed and even had his hickey on his chest.

Putting on his nightgown casually, Shi Qijun got into the bathroom, and during this period, Shi Qijun's difficult posture needs to be ignored.

After entering the bathroom, Shi Qijun realized that the shower was still spraying water. He sighed and touched his forehead. It was difficult for Shi Qijun to maintain a smile on his face now.

He has a little impression of yesterday's incident before, but he is not very clear about it in the middle, but he... is very clear about it later. It's just why in the previous life, because of various coincidences, she had sex with that person overnight, and this time she was reborn, she had such an oolong sex again.

After taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun lowered his head and touched his belly with a little worry.

Will she be pregnant with that person's child once again as in her previous life?

At this time, Shi Qijun suddenly thought of a question, he didn't seem to know the name of the person who was lying on his bed and sleeping soundly.

so what? It's too late to hide now.

Kneeling down, Shi Qijun looked at the blurred face reflected on the floor, and smiled wryly. Alas, why did it suddenly become like this? Yesterday I was still imagining a bright future, how did it suddenly become like this?

I was pregnant once in the previous life, this time...

Amitabha, I pray that I will not be pregnant again.

When Qijun stood up, he was a little dizzy. Just as he was about to take a shower, he vaguely heard a strange noise coming from the room. He didn't have time to worry about why he heard the sound so far away. The bathroom is next to the living room, and there is only a balcony in the room , but a little distance from here.

Without thinking too much, Shi Qijun directly entered the space.

Not long after, the door of the bathroom was opened, Xiu Rui put on his clothes hastily, and when he ran to the bathroom, there was no one in it, although he was surprised that no one was in, he just sighed, then turned to face the Go to the cage in the living room.

When he came in yesterday, he knew that there were two wolf dogs here, but he didn't know why, but they didn't bark.

The person disappeared, Xiu Ruiqing scratched his head irritably. Then he turned and went into the bedroom, took something out, stood in the entrance, Xiu Ruiqing hesitated for a long time, then walked back with a stiff face, and squatted down in front of the cage containing two wolf dogs.

"You look good." After she finished speaking seriously, she saw a little blush on her face, took out a pen and paper and wrote something, put the note on the table, and pressed it with a small cup. Then he picked up the cage, opened the door and left...

After walking out, he turned around and closed the door.

*****

After entering the space, Shi Qijun breathed a sigh of relief, and only at this time did he feel uncomfortable.