17

Chapter 17 Frequently Appearing Sharpening Requests

"You asked me what's wrong?" Yang Yue took a deep breath to suppress his excitement, surprise and anger. Uh, it seems that there is something wrong with being angry, Yang Yue shook his head, glaring at Shi Qijun intently. "Tell me what's going on with that huge piece. Don't you know the current situation? You got such a big piece out, let's not say where you got it, just say where do you ask me to find such a big piece Someone come to cut it? Hmm! Are you coming?"

Yang Yue walked to Shi Qijun's side in three or two steps, and wanted to reach out to pick up Shi Qijun's collar, but he couldn't do it, his hand stretched halfway Neng turned abruptly, and then slapped heavily on the table next to Shi Qijun.

With the sound of "Boom!", Shi Qijun felt that his palm also hurt. Shrinking his neck, he looked at Yang Yue with a smile.

Seeing Shi Qijun's appearance, Yang Yue's anger was immediately suppressed in his stomach and he couldn't get out.

Looking around, Liao Jinnian, no, neither can the other juniors. For his image, Yang Yue turned to Zhang Maohong who was ignored after only saying a word. "Zhang Maohong, this is my territory. What are you doing here? Pay me protection money?" Although Yang Yue has always kept a low profile, he still can't hide the fact that he has a background, otherwise he wouldn't know so much about the current situation. It's Qijun's business.

"Yang Yue, I didn't come to look for you today, and I don't think you have any blood relationship with Shi Qijun. As for the person you like, it can't be him, so what am I here today? You'd better leave it alone." Zhang Maohong was still trying to persuade him, but then he frowned and threatened.

"Okay, I don't care." Yan Bingguangyue was beyond Zhang Maohong's expectation and simply said no, then turned around and went upstairs. Before leaving, he showed a vicious smile to Shi Qijun.

"Jinnian, did I offend Yang Yue?" Shi Qijun asked Liao Jinnian softly after Yang Yue went upstairs completely.

Liao Jinnian is even more depressed. Why are there always some things that he can't understand or are very depressed recently? The senior is pregnant. He is not surprised because he has seen it before. So how did these people called Zhang Maohong or Liu Yuelin appear? of?

"Senior, I don't know what you did, and I'm not sure if Yang Yue is angry, but what did you do?" Liao Jinnian took a pillow and handed it to Shi Qijun, so that Shi Qijun By not working so hard.

As for Zhang Maohong? Ignored again.

"Shi Qijun, I want to know what you did, why those bastards insisted that they had evil intentions when Yue Lin hired them to make trouble here, so they kidnapped Yue Lin, and why they were here with you afterwards, It was because your two wolfhounds found them, so you saved Yue Lin at the critical moment!" Zhang Maohong didn't care about this matter at first, but Liu's family and his family only need to say a word and everything will be fine. Who knew that it was Xiu Ruiqing's person who couldn't make a move, but because Yue Lin didn't do those things in the first place, he didn't worry about it.

Zhang Maohong untied his tie irritably, and looked at Shi Qijun with shock and deep thought. Is this a coincidence or is there someone teaching Shi Qijun from behind, otherwise why all these things seem to be a coincidence, but the coincidence is too smooth, let's not talk about how Yue Lin hired a gangster and was known Yes, let's just talk about the five people who kidnapped gangsters. He still hasn't figured out what it is.

"You ask me who I ask. Do you think I'm easy to bully, so you decide to push everything up on me? Your dirty thoughts and tricks before, I haven't retaliated against you, and you started to trouble me again , do you think that I am someone you can play with?" So what if he did the thing this time, if the two of them hadn't rested and found him to take revenge on him, he wouldn't have had the chance to calculate the two personal.