27

Chapter 27

"Oh! I'm so pitiful, little master, hurry up and save me." As soon as he entered the space, Wu Qing began to howl, and then broke free from Shi Qijun's control, stuck to his stomach and stopped moving.

...Is there any difference in your appearance? Didn't you catch you all at once? Shi Qijun couldn't bear to see Wuqing's foolishness, and sighed silently occasionally. "Your master won't come out in eight months. Just wait."

"It seems so? Then I should please you now? I'll complain when the master comes out?" Wuqing's doubtful voice came.

Even if you sue, it depends on whether my son is a monster. He knows everything since he was born, and he knows everything.

"Okay, don't stick to my stomach, go wherever you like, I'm going to practice carving skills." Patting Wuqing on his stomach, Shi Qijun walked to the bamboo house and looked at the remaining Countless cactus.

"Hey, Wuqing, wait a minute, why do I feel that there are fewer and fewer prickly prickly pears? Could it be that after half of the space is unsealed, prickly prickly pears won't grow infinitely?" Looking at the scene in front of him, Shi Qijun was very puzzled. In the past, it was the rhythm of unplugging one and then growing another one soon, but now it seems that after he got some into the warehouse yesterday, there is a lot less.

"Well, when these prickly pears are gone, there will be surprises down here." Wu Qing floated in Shi Qijun's ear, shaking his whole body, "Why don't we move all the prickly prickly pears into the warehouse, and then take a look at the prickly pears below?" What!"

"You don't know what's below?"

"I don't know." Wuqing shook, and then excitedly moved all the prickly pears out of the space under Shi Qijun's surprised gaze.

"Now, I don't know how to find an excuse to fool Liao Jinnian. Should I tell him that Zhang Yan sent a large batch? Well, yes, Liao Jinnian didn't know how many goods were there when unloading last time." It was Shi Qijun before Put the cactus into the warehouse regularly, and then ask Zhang Yan to send a batch over regularly, in order to deceive people.

However, it's all right now, there are no prickly prickly pears in the space, so it would be good for him to give the store to Liao Jinnian in the future, and Zhang Yan will still be the source of purchase. He just needs to pay attention to his little jade shop.

"Nothing." Turning his head to look at Wu Qing with a dazed face, Shi Qijun twitched his lips, ready to sit in the bamboo house.

"Crash!"

Shi Qijun hadn't turned around yet, a loud sound echoed in the space.

"What is it?" Shi Qijun's eyes almost flashed, looking at the flat land with great anticipation.

"..." After the thing came out, Shi Qijun looked at Wu Qing dumbly, then stretched out his hand, kneaded and pinched vigorously. "What kind of surprise is this? One sword, two swords, three swords, four swords, five swords. Can I sell them in the antique market?" I thought it was a surprise, but I didn't expect it was just a sword. He doesn't need it.

However, Shi Qijun looked at Wu Qing who was already shaking up and down like a convulsion with excitement. To Wu Qing's current thinking, it was indeed a surprise, a weapon that cultivators liked very much.

But to him it was just good looking.

"Forget it, I'll go carve." Turning around and walking towards the bamboo house, Shi Qijun was not interested in those swords.