8

Chapter 8

Are you here? Looking up at the sky, as usual, Shi Qijun was very excited.

Since they came together, don't blame him for speaking badly, just don't know what Liu Yuelin will say? I am looking forward to Liu Yuelin's performance.

"Why can't I hit him?" Shi Qijun looked at the time, hey, it's only been half an hour. Before turning around, Shi Qijun felt a gust of wind blowing, and then Zhang Maohong was supported by a slightly weak man, his face was a little pale, his body was thin, and he seemed to be in poor health.

That's right, it's like this, it's just such a pitiful look, ah, no, terminally ill? Ah, still not quite right.

After debating for a while, Shi Qijun chose the word weak. It is such a weak-looking person. In his previous life, he was forced to lock him in the dark place in the basement. If it wasn't for the loss of the child, he would look He was about to die, and Xiao Huzi sent him to the hospital for fear of killing someone. Maybe he didn't have to wait for this person to push him down the stairs, he could just spend the rest of his life in the basement.

"Are you okay?" Frowning, Liu Yuelin looked worried, as if he didn't hear Shi Qijun's question at all.

"It's okay." Zhang Maohong squeezed out a weak smile, and then looked at Shi Qijun.

Raising eyebrows, Shi Qijun didn't have time to waste with them. Since Liu Yuelin didn't want to talk to him today, there was no need for him to make trouble for himself.

He still had to go to the hospital to get the report. Thinking of the hospital, Shi Qijun looked at his lower abdomen worriedly, and secretly decided to go for a checkup in ten days and a half months.

"Stop." Liu Yuelin coincidentally arrived when Shi Qijun was kicking someone, and he didn't care so much at that time, so he just yelled to stop.

He knew that Zhang Maohong was chasing a poor boy recently, but he didn't expect that he would beat him even if he was poor. Looking at Shi Qijun disdainfully with critical eyes, Liu Yuelin frowned when he saw that Shi Qijun turned around and wanted to leave, and immediately became dissatisfied. Did he want to leave after beating someone?

"What's the matter? You're free, but I'm not." Regarding Liu Yuelin, Shi Qijun also couldn't figure it out. In his previous life, he investigated who locked him up suddenly, and it was easy to find the mastermind behind it. Mustache said that Liu Yuelin just asked him to lock him up for a few months, and then nothing happened to him.

Of course, some other things were also investigated. For example, Liu Yuelin and Zhang Maohong had been together for a year.

When I saw it there, Shi Qijun wanted to laugh, since you are both in love, why did you leave me there? Do you look good, or do you just like the feeling of cheating?

The matter of sending him away was initiated by Liu Yuelin, Zhang Maohong reconsidered, and then the two planned.

"What are you doing? Maohong has been busy with work these days, so he didn't ignore you. You can't treat Maohong like this. You're being violent. Are you his boyfriend?" Liu Yuelin didn't know that before him What happened, but his brother said that this time Maohong came to take down this man named Shi Qijun in one fell swoop.

After looking Shi Qijun up and down, Liu Yuelin curled his lips in dissatisfaction, his brother's vision is really not good. But it is estimated that his brother will not be serious, just for fun.

"Puff ha ha ha..." When Shi Qijun heard this suddenly, he couldn't help laughing. This is a fool who came out of nowhere, and he just said that without knowing the cause and effect. But looking at it like this, Liu Yuelin must know why Zhang Maohong did that suddenly.