34

Chapter 34

"Can you change the words?" Shi Qijun felt that there was something wrong with that sentence no matter how he understood it.

"Yeah." Xiu Ruiqing was also in a dilemma, he always spoke like this. "Then? The reason why my dad would do this is because of your grandpa?" "

Well, this one is indeed much better. No matter how I hear it, the previous one sounds a bit wrong." After Shi Qijun finished speaking, he laughed, out of boredom. , and also for Xiu Ruiqing's earnestness.

"What are you laughing at?" When Xiu Ruiqing saw Qijun smiled, he was very puzzled. Is there anything funny about it?

"No, I just think you're a funny person sometimes." After finishing speaking, Shi Qijun got up and left, looked back halfway, then turned back and walked away after pursing his lips and smiling.

Leaving Xiu Ruiqing standing in place thinking about what Qi Jun was laughing at.

"Senior, you are here. By the way, I saw Wang Sikai, tsk tsk, it really impressed me. He still looks like a dog in a formal suit." Liao Jinnian held the wine in one hand and the wine in the other. After handing the red grape juice to Mr. Shi Qi, check to see if there is anyone around. When there is no one, he quietly said to Mr. Shi Qi: "Senior, this is the grape juice squeezed by Xiu Ruihua, doesn't it look very good?" Like red wine."

"It does look a bit like it, by the way, let's go and see where Wang Siye is, after all, it's because of him that I know that I'm so fat that I can't even fit my pants." Followed behind Shi

Qijun Liao Jinnian was very puzzled, just now he seemed to see the senior's face turn black instantly.

"Isn't he the eldest son of the Wang family in the capital?" The middle-aged man in front of Wang Siye held a glass of brightly colored cocktail and said happily to Wang Siye, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, you are?" Wang Siye knew that the person in front of him was definitely not a powerful person in City X, because there was no information about this person in his profile.

"Me? I'm a good friend of the frame repairer. He said that this is a friend's opening ceremony, so I came as his friend." Perhaps because he saw the perfunctory look on Wang Siye's face, that person just slapped Tai Chi said a word and left.

"..." Wang Siye's complexion became even more ugly. He thought that judging from Shi Qijun's current status as a backer, he would at least invite some reputable people. For this reason, he spent the whole night looking at the profiles of X City's characters.

"Hello, Mr. Wang." Shi Qijun stepped forward with an appropriate expression on his face.

"Hello, Mr. Shi Qijun." Seeing the Lord coming, the expression on Wang Siye's face softened a little. "I'm sorry, I thought it would be such a well-prepared banquet, but it doesn't seem to be the case." "

Oh, you're right, I didn't plan to have a banquet in the first place, it's because of you." Shi Qijun looked very honored.

"Oh, really? That's really an honor." Unable to find out, and even being ridiculed, Wang Siye suppressed the anger in his heart, still smiling and talking to Shi Qijun. "I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to attend Mr. Shi Qijun's friend gathering."

Directly calling the banquet a party, Wang Siye was quietly saying that Shi Qijun was not popular.

It's a pity that he made a mistake, Shi Qijun is just a low-class kid.

"Ah, if it weren't for you and your brother, I was going to have a slumber party." My friends are all stiff because you're here, which means you're not welcome.