13

Chapter 13
"Hello?" On the balcony, Shi Qijun was lying on the recliner and yawned to answer the phone. I've been very sleepy recently. I got the doctor's information a long time ago. After reading it, I was relieved. Fortunately, I only had a child because of a genetic problem.

wait!

His eyes widened, Shi Qijun put the phone aside, and touched his stomach with trembling hands. It seems that he has gained some flesh recently... "

No~ will~~~~" trembling voice to himself, Shi The expression on Qi Jun's face was completely stiff.

"Don't scare yourself, even if it's true, you'll be fine after you're born." Good size, why did you win the bid once? Is Xiu Ruiqing a sharpshooter?

Shi Qijun, who was already a little irritable, didn't care about the phone that was still on the phone, went into the kitchen, poured a glass of warm water and drank it all, and he calmed down a little after drinking it.

As soon as the mood calmed down, I was suddenly tangled in my heart.

Xiu Ruiqing didn't come this month for some reason. Mr. Shi Qi asked the insider, but he only got the word "mission".

Um? Thinking of Xiu Ruiqing, Shi Qijun walked quickly to the balcony, picked up the phone that had been left aside just now: "Hey, Mr. Zhang, you are still there." "Mr.

Shi, you have been a little confused recently." Came from the phone There was a bit of teasing in his voice.

"Yeah, I guess it's Qiu'er. By the way, Mr. Zhang's call this time is not just for chatting, is it?" Finding a comfortable position on the recliner, Shi Qijun squinted at the sky outside. It looks so good to sleep.

"Mr. Shi left me aside for a long time just now?"

"Well, how about giving Mr. Zhang a pot of cactus worth five yuan next time?" .

"Hahaha, Mr. Shi, it's fun to talk to you. Okay, I've got my phone bill off, and I haven't said a single thing about you." "Yeah." Subconsciously sitting up straight,

Shi Qi Jun suppressed the smile in his eyes, and the expression on his face tended to be serious.

"I can't find out Xiu Ruiqing's identity, but now I know he should be back, it seems to be the plane in the afternoon. As for Zhang Maohong, I think his Hongsheng seems to have come back to life after this month's labor. He was half dead before. As a result, Mr. Liu chose Hongsheng, who had a bad prospect at the time, and I thought you were doomed this time. Tsk, who knew that Zhang Maohong really had two tricks." Mr. Zhang's words contained some regret and dissatisfaction .

"He is not an idiot. The reason why Hongsheng has 27% of the shares in the hands of Mr. Liu is because of his father. He is eager to hold all the shares in his hands. As for those who are scattered outside Small shares, Hongsheng will suddenly be half-dead, but it's because Zhang Maohong wants to take back 10% of the shares in the hands of a shareholder." Mr. Zhang, Shi Qijun has heard about his previous life knowledge, and I heard that he and Zhang Maohong are very close If you don't deal with it, almost as long as Zhang Maohong is unlucky, he will drink and celebrate at home.

This time, Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuelin had no time for almost a month to ring Shi Qijun, which was also done by Mr. Liu. Even if Shi Qijun knew something when he was taking notes, he was just a person with no background power and could do it. What, even if he had the money to buy Hongsheng away from Zhang Maohong's shares, he still had his life to keep those things.

Before Zhang Maohong came last time, he wanted to talk to Mr. Liu about some deals, but he didn't expect Zhang Maohong to come to him first.

"Liu Yuelin seems to be coming to trouble you. You can solve it yourself. The Yang family boy can live with you. As for the follow-up matters, you have provided very generous conditions, so I will do it perfectly, but I still have to Tell me, how careful you are." Mr. Zhang who was opposite smiled, and then said gloatingly.

"The plan can already start?" Shaking his head, Shi Qijun didn't care about Mr. Zhang's teasing. They are a cooperative relationship, but the occasional banter helps to make the cooperation more pleasant. Moreover, Mr. Zhang can be regarded as a very good friend.

It's just a little too much at times. Sighing, Shi Qijun felt that this is not a question that needs to be considered now.

"It's started. I'm looking forward to his final outcome." Mr. Zhang's tone was no longer as calm as before, but filled with deep hatred.

"Then let's wait and see, let's drink and celebrate together when we succeed?" He burst out laughing, Shi Qijun looked at the void, and then moved his eyes to his stomach, everything is fine, everything is going according to his plan, that is It was an accident in his stomach, so the rest of his life is to give birth to the child and be a good daddy after solving the scum?

Huh, that's a good idea.

"Although I don't quite understand your hatred for Zhang Maohong, I like your hatred for Zhang Maohong, but be careful with Liu Yuefang, he seems to be asking about everything about you." "Okay. Ah~~~

Okay Okay, I'm sleepy, let's talk next time." Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes, after Shi Qijun yawned, he felt that he needed to go out to see a doctor, and he didn't know if he was really sleepy or if he really had it.

"Yeah. You go to sleep..." Mr. Zhang was obviously a little helpless, and hung up the phone after he finished speaking.

When looking for clothes to wear, Shi Qijun looked at the tighter and looser ones, and stretched his hands straight towards the looser one.

When he came to the second floor, Shi Qijun saw Yang Yue looking at a stone.

"What are you looking at?"

"Yo, Miss Boudoir is finally willing to go downstairs?" Yang Yue raised his eyes to look at Shi Qijun, said with a smirk, then ignored Shi Qijun after speaking, and continued to look at the stone.

This month is not too long. When we first opened the store, the three of us were so busy with various things.

There are two storefronts on the first floor, one has opened and the other has not moved. The second floor is also divided into two parts, one part contains prickly pears and cacti produced in Shi Qijun's space. Of course, these were brought back when I went to get the flower pots sent by Zhang Yan.

Later, with the help of Mr. Zhang, it was better to cover up. Because I want to open a jade jewelry store, but Shi Qijun only knows a little bit, and it happens that Yang Yue knows a little bit, and then Yang Yue said that he wants to buy a share. Yang Yue didn't want many shares, only 10%.

Because of Yang Yue, Shi Qijun, who only knew a little bit, suddenly became redundant, there was Liao Jinnian in the cactus ball, and the jade jewelry store hadn't opened yet, so Yang Yue took care of it. And because of the space, Shi Qijun basically stayed on the fifth and sixth floors. I seldom go out, not to mention feeling sleepy recently.

"Yeah, sister, are you finally willing to go back?" Rolling his eyes at Yang Yue, Shi Qijun replied unceremoniously, and found a place to sit down. "There shouldn't be anything going on recently, right?"

"There's something going on. You insist on only opening a jade jewelry store. It's hard to take care of it. What's more, it's even more difficult now that the output of jadeite is small. In the end, you said not to add gold and silver." Putting down the things in his hands, Yang Yue sat opposite Shi Qijun, poured a glass of water and drank slowly.

"Anyway, it's just for supporting myself. What do I need to drive so big? Besides, I can only carve jade, and I can't do anything else." Shrugging his shoulders and spreading his hands, Shi Qijun rolled his eyes, and then asked Yang Yue when he was looking at it just now. : "What is that? Rough stone?" It's a bit different from the one in the space. The one in the space seems to be just dusty jadeite.

"Yes, my brother said that he bought a lot of promising stones, so he gave me some unfavorable ones." Hearing Shi Qijun's words, Yang Yue said very unhappy.

"Brother?" Pulling the corners of his mouth, Shi Qijun saw Yang Yue's expression changed when he heard this, and wondered if he was being too honest?

"Yes, dear brother!" Rolling his eyes, Yang Yue got up and went to the stone to look intently. "You have to go out and go quickly, don't be late and meet someone you shouldn't meet."

"Zhang Maohong?" Just as he got up and turned around, Shi Qijun said a name reflexively after listening to these words, and then turned around Turning around and frowning, he asked, "Yesterday you told me that Zhang Maohong might be busy recently. Could it be that he came yesterday?" "

Well, I also finished talking to you yesterday. I just found out, but it seems to be an accident yesterday, and he came with his little lover."

"Little lover? Isn't Liu Yuelin here?" Shi Qijun asked very interestedly. Zhang Maohong was kicked there by him, it is impossible not to get angry and take revenge, the first thing to do when he is free is to play with his little lover? Is Liu Yuelin not important anymore?

"To be honest, I've always wondered about the relationship between Liu Yuelin and Zhang Maohong. If you say they are brothers, then Liu Yuefang and Zhang Maohong are more similar. If you say they are lovers, Zhang Maohong is looking for friends one after another, and Liu Yuelin is not angry?" No matter how you look at it, you can't see anything, Yang Yue turned his head to look at Shi Qijun, with curiosity shining brightly in his eyes.

"Why isn't Liu Yuelin angry? It's just that there's something wrong with his brain circuit." Shi Qijun only figured out Liu Yuelin's existence in the past half a month, perhaps because Xiaotuan fed him a lot of weird things.

Liu Yuelin has always liked Zhang Maohong, but he didn't know why and kept silent, and Zhang Maohong was not someone who could endure loneliness. The information given by Mr. Zhang has said that Zhang Maohong liked Liu Yuelin, but Liu Yuelin didn't reply or refuse. After that, Zhang Maohong looked for a good match according to his own preferences, but he cared more about Liu Yuelin.

Later, it was Mr. Zhang's information that inspired Shi Qijun. Liu Yuelin said in it that he wanted someone who had gone through thousands of sails but only liked him in the end.

Regarding this idea, Shi Qijun could only laugh a few times, and then run as far as he can.

"You go, don't really meet up later." Yang Yue thought for a while, and combined with what he knew, Liu Yuelin might really have a brain circuit problem. After thinking this through, Shi Qijun immediately became useless and chased people away.

"Got it." Shi Qijun looked down at his watch, it was only two o'clock in the afternoon. After thinking about it, I can sleep and get up to eat after I finish my work.

****

Shi Qijun's car had been parked in the garage behind his building for half an hour, but he was still sitting in the car.

Gently stroking the belly with both hands, Shi Qijun looked down at the belly affectionately after taking a deep breath. "Hey, be good, I will raise you well, and then educate you." I didn't expect it to happen, so I have to plan how to hide this matter, so that too many people don't know, especially... Xiu Ruiqing will be back soon.

However, maybe it is unfounded worry, people may not want this child at all, and they will not rob him.

I got out of the car and walked to the front of the store, and was about to go in when the familiar voice came out.

"Ask Shi Qijun to come out for me!"